Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-21-2008, 10:40 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Joys of Babelfish

I got this charming description of an ancient Isco-Westanar lens I was researching, via babelfish from Japanese:

QuoteQuote:
When you mention [isuko], but in Japan the manufacturer which excessively does not have familiarity it is the Doitsu veteran business optical manufacturer which supplies the lens to also [ekizakuta] and the like. Well, in the price tag of this lens one for [ekizakuta] was written from such a reason, but is, when you look at the mount, it was the screw. When it tried screwing in to the body in trial, it was the M42 mount. Somehow it seems like those which are supplied as the standard lens for [edeikusa]. Lens constitution perhaps probably is [tetsusataipu]. If you install in [edeikusa], but it is the automatic diaphragm, the gearing pin [hi] [tsu] temporary cannot screw in with stock pen tax. Through the adapter helplessly, you have installed in Minolta. The quantity of the contraction feather almost becomes squeezing the circle mainly they are beautiful ones where and, the aluminum it starts shaving also on appearance, due to the finish is.

Well, but essential to be taken, this from the eye the scale -. Being truly vivid, with the being taken which it will be clear coloration is good even with the clouding heaven, (the meaning of being from the first vivid? ) It is impression. But operativity and the focus ring of contraction ring are some turning [zu] leprosy, that there is a sufficient charm where good quality of being taken cancels the trick of operativity I think.

Considerably, reputation it is good, (or it was fanned with article such as magazine? If) it is not the lens, it is many, the “standard lens” being tend to be handled in " the [omake] " mark, divides with the body and when it becomes the separation, sees and either direction not to be done, but consequently, as been the category where the bargain is many, you think. By the way, it is dense procures for 4500 Yen.

10-21-2008, 10:44 AM   #2
Inactive Account

My god, that's clearer than my Sigma 500 DG Super manual.

I wish to you many thankyous for a message post that describes lucky humorizing catalyst offered like yellow cloud from the artistic-machinations Babelfish manufactures!
10-21-2008, 10:45 AM   #3
Veteran Member

this did it for me...

"But operativity and the focus ring of contraction ring are some turning [zu] leprosy,"
10-21-2008, 11:34 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Reminds me of the "Translation Game"...

You take a text, translate it once to a foreign tongue (like Japanese or Russian) with one online translation service, and then use babelfish to translate it back to english...

Here is an example with some Shakespeare:

Original:
All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages.

Translated to russian, and then back to english:
All in the world stage, and all men and women it is simple the players: in them are their outputs their entrances; and one person in his time plays many roles, its actions, which are been seven ages.

Sometimes the text is similar (well...), sometimes it makes so sense at all.

Pat

10-21-2008, 11:41 AM   #5
Veteran Member

GG picking shakespear for a translation candidate, ROFL. He needs his owns translator.
10-21-2008, 01:37 PM   #6
Inactive Account

That's pretty funny.

c[_]