Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 28 Likes Search this Thread
07-22-2020, 05:54 PM   #46
Veteran Member

On Canada we have Interac E transfer to email or cell phone#.
IN the USA seem you have a similar system
4 Ways to Send Money Online to Friends and Family

07-23-2020, 08:13 AM   #47
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by bobmaxja Quote
On Canada we have Interac E transfer to email or cell phone#.
Email money transfer is great! It's safer than transferring large amounts of cash in person, and much quicker than a cheque.
07-24-2020, 10:46 AM   #48
Veteran Member

I concur. EMTs are my favourite way to do business online. It's too bad they're Canada only. You'd think they could connect the networks easily enough.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
account, bank, banks, business, buyer, buyers, camera, charge, claims, ebay, fees, idea, individuals, marketplace, money, policy, product, refund, seller, sellers, transaction, transfer, usa