Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-30-2008, 01:42 PM   #1
Veteran Member

low light focus assist attachement?

i dont know what it is but i'm in an inventive mood this whole week..

anyway

please someone tell me this exists already..

a 1" cube that emits lights when you are focusing, and turns off after focus lock, fits into the hotshoe

ehh? ehh? ehh?

10-30-2008, 01:56 PM   #2
Damn Brit

Haven't heard of anything like that. I have a gadget that works for me but it's only really useful for tripod work or if I want to leave it on for effect.

Nice sig. Somewhat subliminal but of course, most of the people it is aimed at are ignoring you anyway.
10-30-2008, 02:00 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Damn Brit Quote
Haven't heard of anything like that. I have a gadget that works for me but it's only really useful for tripod work or if I want to leave it on for effect.

Nice sig. Somewhat subliminal but of course, most of the people it is aimed at are ignoring you anyway.
thats what they say...

then a month later they end up replying to something i say.. HAHAHA
10-30-2008, 02:04 PM   #4
Damn Brit

By the way, the gadget I use.
It looks a bit like a bluetooth ear piece but it's a little led light. Because it's on the ear, it points where you are focussing. That's also the drawback and why it's only really good for tripod or effect.

10-30-2008, 02:06 PM   #5
DAZ
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Get a laser pointer with one of those filters you can put out a pattern like a star. Hot glue something to it so you can attach it to the camera. Maybe on the hot shoe or a screw for the bottom of the camera. Push the button on laser and line it up on what you need to focus on. Focus and take photo.

DAZ