Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-24-2020, 08:18 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Olympus quits camera business after 84 years - Will this happen to Pentax too?

I used Olympus for some time alongside my Pentax, but I was never satisfied with the Picture quality of M43 compared to my APS-C, but I have friends who use it for their BIF photography due to the farther reach....

There was a prediction that Olympus will be out of business last year, but the company refused to accept it. What do you think of Pentax's fate in this current market?

Olympus quits camera business after 84 years - BBC News

06-24-2020, 08:31 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Already discussed here: Olympus will sell their Imaging business to Japan Industrial Partners - PentaxForums.com

threadclosed
Closed Thread

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
business, camera, camera business, happen to pentax, olympus, olympus quits camera, pentax