Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-19-2020, 11:20 AM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Lately, B&H has not been responding to my emails!!

I've had it with them, and have moved all of my business to Roberts Camera in Indianapolis. Much better and more responsive service! No kidding.

07-21-2020, 02:44 PM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Nothing new, I ordered 2 batteries from them a couple of weeks ago. They sent me one battery the other one is back ordered. unfortunately the unit I bought the batteries for needs 2 batteries. I sent emails, all to no avail. This is nothing new, this has been going on for a while and has nothing to do with COVID. What is new is that its getting worse. Maybe somebody from Amazon can help them get their shipping and inventory together...
08-04-2020, 07:03 PM   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by reeftool Quote
A lot of stuff is sold out everywhere. There are supply chain issues around the world as factories have been closed either due to covid 19 or due to them not getting certain materials. My rule lately is that an item I'm interested in is listed as in stock, I will order and if it's backordered, I will look elsewhere.
I finally cancelled the order for something else in Amazon, the refunding is smooth no problem with that, I will try B&H again later.