Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-06-2008, 10:41 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Spotted a Pentax while watching TV

I was watching a show called Crime 360 on A&E. It is one of those cop shows where they follow the homicide unit while they try to solve a murder. The episode I was watching was filmed in Richmond, VA. with the Richmond Police Homicide. The crime scene photographer had that tell tale black neck strap with the big red Pentax logo and it was attached to a Pentax DSLR. I am not 100% sure but it appeared to be a K10. Anyway I thought that was neat. At least Richmond police think it is good enough to use it for something as sensitive a crime scene photos.

11-06-2008, 11:30 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
lol I made a thread about this over the summer...I was so surprised to see the red text on the strap!
11-07-2008, 02:16 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Spotted Pentax While Listening To Music

Coincedentally, I listened to Michelle Branch's 2003 release, Hotel Paper today which has this image of her in the disc insert:

Right now it was easier for me to simply take a picture rather than breaking out the old scanner but you get the idea.
I wonder if Alanis Morissette uses a Pentax and what she is doing Saturday night?