Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-24-2022, 08:43 PM   #3346
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by reh321 Quote
This is a mis-statement of what he actually did say in March 2020.
Is it? I tend to remember hearing something along those lines.

01-24-2022, 09:11 PM   #3347
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by barondla Quote
Unless of course they are lying. Like when Dr. Fauci knowingly told people they didn't need to wear masks, when he knew better, to save health workers. If we did this we'd be in court. How many innocent people did he kill?

Thanks,
barondla
The Surgeon General, appointed by the then-President, and who had been the Indiana Health Commissioner during Mike Pence's governorship, also instructed people not to wear masks - in fact, before Dr. Fauci did. He also said that wearing masks could increase the likelihood of catching Covid. He also said that Covid was similar to the flu. He also was part of the decision-making process that essentially led the federal government to ignoring the dangers of Covid for 2 months, despite warnings from health and security agencies.

How many innocent people did he kill? How about the two executives he reported to, and took direction from? As the Surgeon General, his utterances reflected the official position of the administration.
01-24-2022, 09:16 PM - 5 Likes   #3348
Closed Account

Photos: Gallery
Closing this thread until the mod team can determine its future.

temp1
01-25-2022, 07:33 AM - 13 Likes   #3349
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
The forums lately have become far more confrontational and less civil than we (the moderators) are willing to tolerate. Additionally, despite several in-thread requests and warnings there are just too many posters who seemingly lack the self control needed to overcome the urge to make politically charged posts, inflammatory posts, rude/insulting posts, etc.
After discussing it we've decided to therefore leave this closed.

closed

Addendum: Starting another thread on the subject, as one member who was banned from this one did, will result in the thread being immediately deleted so if you're considering such save yourself the time and effort. Go take some pictures instead.

Closed Thread