Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version 3152 Likes Search this Thread
07-10-2021, 06:31 AM   #1081
dlhawes

QuoteOriginally posted by Wheatfield Quote
Yep, and until everyone, including the scaredy-cats who are quaking in fear and are hiding under their beds from syringe bearing health care professionals, puts on their big person pants and develop a little bit of common sense and courage, this pandemic will continue to be with us.
The only saving grace is that eventually the vaccine refusers will come face to face with the disease, with the distinct possibility of being removed from the gene pool and increasing herd intelligence in the process.
Actually, the effect will be the opposite. People who have trouble metabolizing glutamate in the brain typically "overclock" their neurons, because glutamic acid is the main excititory neurotransmitter. This results in increased intelligence and memory, simply because their brain cells are doing twice as much work in half the time as other people's (e.g., people like Alan Turing, Einstein, Jordan Peterson, etc.). Unfortunately, this is also the cause of autoimmune disorders. And what people seem to ignore about this "vaccine" is that it's not just a vaccine, it also contains excipients such as pH adjusting buffering chemicals and preservatives, as well as adjuvants - glutamates, aluminum salts, and such which are designed to over-stimulate the immune system so that it will notice and act upon the triggering event presented by the vaccine, itself. The problem is that people with an outrageously aggressive immune system don't need the vaccine, they're already well protected against viruses, and the immune system trigger could well result in a new set of autoimmune symptoms. (And many of those are also on hydroxychloroquine, which blocks the virus from being able to penetrate host cells because that the standard treatment for rheumatoid arthritis.)

What's worse, they add the greatest quantity of adjuvants that they think the average person can stand, because that's the standard method of "titration". That's the process by which a correct dosage can be arrived at because they start out with as much as they think you can stand, and then scale it back to the correct level. The opposite approach takes the risk of giving not enough, with adverse effects on the patient. But that's an absurd approach when there will be no opportunity to find the correct level for a particular person. The result is that most people are getting way more than they need or can use.

I expect people who have the genetic predisposition to autoimmune disorder to be coming down with the whole list of symptoms because of this "vaccine". Things like ALS, MS, Alzheimer's, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, coeliac/Chrohn's/IBS, diabetes, ADD/ADHD, chronic depression, Sjogren's syndrome, bipolar disorder, epilepsy, Hashimoto's disease, etc., thus having an adverse effect on that group of people at the right-hand end of the intelligence curve from the gene pool.

Why do you suppose they took steps to make it so that you can't sue anyone for malpractice/malfeasance or negligence as a result of having been injured as a result of the vaccine, prior to allowing anyone to get it? All the legal protection for the people pushing the "vaccine" is in place, and if you have unfortunate effects from having taken it days, months, or years from now, well, that's just gonna be too dam' bad. They do that because they know perfectly well, it's not going to be good for everyone, and it'll probably kill some people. Now I don't have a problem with the idea of "stochastic deaths", and there will certainly be much fewer killed by the vaccine than by the virus, so for society overall, the vaccine's a good thing. But for people with the genetic predisposition for autoimmune disorder, it couldn't have been better designed as an instrument of future torture. It's not out of some malicious scheme or "conspiracy", of course, it's simply a matter of typical human stupidity. And, by the way, all vaccines are like that. If they'd just make a version that doesn't contain the adjuvants and do some genetic testing prior to administration, it'd be good for everyone.

If you got an "msg headache" as a result of having had the vaccine, you probably have autoimmune disorder, and you've probably already been injured. You just won't know it for somewhere between three and thirty years, depending on how long it takes your immune system to eat enough of your tissues to start causing noticable symptoms.

(By the way, I get my information from the National Institutes of Health, which does real science, unlike the CDC, which is an operational agency, designed to "do things" as opposed to "study things". I do not subscribe to any "social media" other than PF.)

Last edited by dlhawes; 07-10-2021 at 06:47 AM.
07-10-2021, 08:34 AM - 1 Like   #1082
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by dlhawes Quote
The problem is that people with an outrageously aggressive immune system don't need the vaccine, they're already well protected against viruses, and the immune system trigger could well result in a new set of autoimmune symptoms. (And many of those are also on hydroxychloroquine, which blocks the virus from being able to penetrate host cells because that the standard treatment for rheumatoid arthritis.)
The American College of Rheumatology appears to disagree with you.

“Although there is limited data from large population-based studies, it appears that patients with autoimmune and inflammatory conditions are at a higher risk for developing hospitalized COVID-19 compared to the general population and have worse outcomes associated with infection,” said Dr. Jeffrey Curtis, chair of the ACR COVID-19 Vaccine Clinical Guidance Task Force. “Based on this concern, the benefit of COVID-19 vaccination outweighs any small, possible risks for new autoimmune reactions or disease flare after vaccination.”

07-10-2021, 08:51 AM - 3 Likes   #1083
Loyal Site Supporter

Actually, the effect will be the opposite. People who have trouble metabolizing glutamate in the brain typically "overclock" their neurons, because glutamic acid is the main excititory neurotransmitter. This results in increased intelligence and memory, simply because their brain cells are doing twice as much work in half the time as other people's (e.g., people like Alan Turing, Einstein, Jordan Peterson, etc.). Unfortunately, this is also the cause of autoimmune disorders. And what people seem to ignore about this "vaccine" is that it's not just a vaccine, it also contains excipients such as pH adjusting buffering chemicals and preservatives, as well as adjuvants - glutamates, aluminum salts, and such which are designed to over-stimulate the immune system so that it will notice and act upon the triggering event presented by the vaccine, itself. The problem is that people with an outrageously aggressive immune system don't need the vaccine, they're already well protected against viruses, and the immune system trigger could well result in a new set of autoimmune symptoms. (And many of those are also on hydroxychloroquine, which blocks the virus from being able to penetrate host cells because that the standard treatment for rheumatoid arthritis.)

What's worse, they add the greatest quantity of adjuvants that they think the average person can stand, because that's the standard method of "titration". That's the process by which a correct dosage can be arrived at because they start out with as much as they think you can stand, and then scale it back to the correct level. The opposite approach takes the risk of giving not enough, with adverse effects on the patient. But that's an absurd approach when there will be no opportunity to find the correct level for a particular person. The result is that most people are getting way more than they need or can use.

I expect people who have the genetic predisposition to autoimmune disorder to be coming down with the whole list of symptoms because of this "vaccine". Things like ALS, MS, Alzheimer's, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, coeliac/Chrohn's/IBS, diabetes, ADD/ADHD, chronic depression, Sjogren's syndrome, bipolar disorder, epilepsy, Hashimoto's disease, etc., thus having an adverse effect on that group of people at the right-hand end of the intelligence curve from the gene pool.

Why do you suppose they took steps to make it so that you can't sue anyone for malpractice/malfeasance or negligence as a result of having been injured as a result of the vaccine, prior to allowing anyone to get it? All the legal protection for the people pushing the "vaccine" is in place, and if you have unfortunate effects from having taken it days, months, or years from now, well, that's just gonna be too dam' bad. They do that because they know perfectly well, it's not going to be good for everyone, and it'll probably kill some people. Now I don't have a problem with the idea of "stochastic deaths", and there will certainly be much fewer killed by the vaccine than by the virus, so for society overall, the vaccine's a good thing. But for people with the genetic predisposition for autoimmune disorder, it couldn't have been better designed as an instrument of future torture. It's not out of some malicious scheme or "conspiracy", of course, it's simply a matter of typical human stupidity. And, by the way, all vaccines are like that. If they'd just make a version that doesn't contain the adjuvants and do some genetic testing prior to administration, it'd be good for everyone.

If you got an "msg headache" as a result of having had the vaccine, you probably have autoimmune disorder, and you've probably already been injured. You just won't know it for somewhere between three and thirty years, depending on how long it takes your immune system to eat enough of your tissues to start causing noticable symptoms.

(By the way, I get my information from the National Institutes of Health, which does real science, unlike the CDC, which is an operational agency, designed to "do things" as opposed to "study things". I do not subscribe to any "social media" other than PF.)
And exactly what percentage of the population are you going on about? Would it be as many as 1/1000 of 1% or would it less than that?
The very vast majority of people who are refusing to be vaccinated are not doing it based on allergies to what's in the vaccine, they are doing it because they are weak minded sheeple who have allowed themselves to be gaslighted by Mr Spray Tan.
You can tell by looking at a map of the demographics of the areas with low uptake overlaid onto the map of election results from last November, at least in the USA.
For some reason, we have a similar issue in my part of Canada with about 30% of our population, and interestingly, the demographic is identical. Simply put, there is a demographic that is putting their own health plus risking the health if everyone in the society they live in jeopardy for the absolutely stupidest of reasons, that being belonging to a cult of personality that insists they have no social responsibilities, only social rights.

---------- Post added Jul 10th, 2021 at 09:54 AM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by slartibartfast01 Quote
The American College of Rheumatology appears to disagree with you.
That's what happens when data is cherry picked and then forced into a box that it doesn't fit into very well.
07-10-2021, 09:30 AM - 3 Likes   #1084
Pentaxian

It's amazing the number of nonsense arguments people come out with instead of just saying "I'm too ignorant to understand the science or even the statistics but too arrogant to admit it".

07-10-2021, 11:08 AM   #1085
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Jonathan Mac Quote
It's amazing the number of nonsense arguments people come out with instead of just saying "I'm too ignorant to understand the science or even the statistics but too arrogant to admit it".
The inability to admit error - it seems like a harmless personal fault but it's also a huge contributor to awful human history.
07-10-2021, 12:50 PM   #1086
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Jonathan Mac Quote
Oh man even in science a lot of people are frontally against saying a simple "I don't know"
07-10-2021, 01:25 PM   #1087
Pentaxian

This is interesting and perhaps shows part of vacine resistence.

62 percent of Americans use anti-aging products as part of their daily skincare routine, but only 11 percent wear sunscreen daily and 46 percent never wear sunscreen.
2020 RealSelf Sun Safety Report: Majority of Americans Don?t Use Sunscreen Daily - Practical Dermatology

07-10-2021, 01:35 PM   #1088
dlhawes

Here's an example of the information available from the experts:
'ASIA' - autoimmune/inflammatory syndrome induced by adjuvants - PubMed
The autoimmune/inflammatory syndrome induced by adjuvants (ASIA)/Shoenfeld's syndrome: descriptive analysis of 300 patients from the international ASIA syndrome registry - PubMed
People always complain about other people rejecting the information from MSNBC and CNN using the phrase, "ignoring the science", as though the broadcasters had some kind of handle on that. I find I get better information from actual scientists who have actually studied what they write about. PubMed is a very good source of information. I get bullied a lot by the mask enthusiasts because I don't buy CNN's version of "science". I'll bet there are people wearing jade amulets to ward off the evil spirits, who think that's "science", too.
Do a "google search" (I prefer duckduckgo) on the phrase, "asia vaccine autoimmune" and see what pops up from legitimate scientists.
07-10-2021, 02:21 PM   #1089
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

The autoimmune/inflammatory syndrome induced by adjuvants (ASIA)/Shoenfeld's syndrome: descriptive analysis of 300 patients from the international ASIA syndrome registry - PubMed
People always complain about other people rejecting the information from MSNBC and CNN using the phrase, "ignoring the science", as though the broadcasters had some kind of handle on that. I find I get better information from actual scientists who have actually studied what they write about. PubMed is a very good source of information. I get bullied a lot by the mask enthusiasts because I don't buy CNN's version of "science". I'll bet there are people wearing jade amulets to ward off the evil spirits, who think that's "science", too.
Do a "google search" (I prefer duckduckgo) on the phrase, "asia vaccine autoimmune" and see what pops up from legitimate scientists.
While you have done research, I don't agree with your conclusions.

I think masks are going away, but it is clear that they served a purpose. Japan, which still has relatively low vaccination rates, has been able to control the spread of COVID with the use of masks, social distancing, and targeted closures of certain venues. They are a country of 126 million people (very densely populated) and have had had 816,000 cases and 15,000 deaths -- this compared to the US with a population of 330 million people (less densely populated) that has had 34 million cases and 620,000 deaths.

I think masks work, are cheap, and could have reduced significantly the shut downs that we saw earlier.

As far as adjuvants, as far as I know, the only thing in the Pfizer vaccine is PEG, which is a pretty well tolerated substance. It is the main ingredient in the over the counter medication glycolax and while you may be right that patients with auto immune disorders shouldn't take it, it is pretty well tolerated by them, in my experience.
07-10-2021, 03:10 PM - 1 Like   #1090
Pentaxian

A search came up with this one.

https://www.chop.edu/centers-programs/vaccine-education-center/vaccines-and-...adjuvants-asia

---------- Post added 07-10-21 at 10:30 PM ----------

This article compares Schoenfeld to Andrew Wakefield.
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2019/11/top-israeli-immunologist-accused-pro...ivaccine-views
He also says he attended an Antivaccine conference "by mistake".
07-10-2021, 04:36 PM - 1 Like   #1091
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Rondec Quote
While you have done research, I don't agree with your conclusions.

I think masks are going away, but it is clear that they served a purpose. Japan, which still has relatively low vaccination rates, has been able to control the spread of COVID with the use of masks, social distancing, and targeted closures of certain venues. They are a country of 126 million people (very densely populated) and have had had 816,000 cases and 15,000 deaths -- this compared to the US with a population of 330 million people (less densely populated) that has had 34 million cases and 620,000 deaths.

I think masks work, are cheap, and could have reduced significantly the shut downs that we saw earlier.

As far as adjuvants, as far as I know, the only thing in the Pfizer vaccine is PEG, which is a pretty well tolerated substance. It is the main ingredient in the over the counter medication glycolax and while you may be right that patients with auto immune disorders shouldn't take it, it is pretty well tolerated by them, in my experience.
I have no doubt masks work when the correct ones are worn properly. I’m currently in South Korea and they have extremely high mask discipline with a very high percentage wearing KN95 etc, not simple cloth masks. They’ve had about 2000 deaths here with a population of 51 million. They also have sign in’s using ID cards in every building. When someone is tested positive they trace where they went and everyone who was on that sign in in that timeframe with the individual is called in for testing and mandatory quarantine until those tests clear you. It’s a stark contrast to how things went in the USA. Quarantine means it, not “voluntary” wink wink I wont’ go out etc.

That said the Delta variant is causing problems as it’s much more infectious and they have a very low vaccination rate currently which they need to address.
07-11-2021, 01:56 AM   #1092
Pentaxian

Of course masks work. I'm hoping that wearing a mask when ill and around other people is something that's here to stay. It's a cultural change which would save many lives. I wonder how much an impact it would have on the flu?
07-11-2021, 02:01 AM   #1093
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Interestingly, every article I have read (on my phone and away from work so I do not have access to the databases right now) shows without a shred of doubt that N95 respirators are very good at eliminating droplet spread and surgical masks reduce the effective spreading distance of viral loads.
07-11-2021, 04:14 AM   #1094
dlhawes

QuoteOriginally posted by slartibartfast01 Quote
A search came up with this one.

Vaccines and Autoimmune/Inflammatory Syndrome Induced by Adjuvants (ASIA) | Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

---------- Post added 07-10-21 at 10:30 PM ----------

This article compares Schoenfeld to Andrew Wakefield.
Top Israeli immunologist accused of promoting antivaccine views | Science | AAAS
He also says he attended an Antivaccine conference "by mistake".
I tend to be suspicious of "articles" containing pre-digested information. And some are paraphrasing what other articles said - it gets to be like the children's game, "telephone".

However, the main issue discussed in these is the credibility of the researcher (if people don't like the message these days, they don't attack the message, they assail the credibility of the messenger. If he's a bad person, then the information must be suspect.) So I don't form opinions based on "articles".
That said, there are two issues I think ought to be considered. First, I'd point out that there are adjuvants and then there are adjuvants. They don't all work the same way. The worst ones for people with autoimmune disorders are salts of glutamic acid, an amino acid that functions as a neurotransmitter. Aluminum salts work because they affect the metabolism of calcium and magnesium, metals that play a role in the immune system functioning (people with autoimmune disorder are often plagued by muscle cramps due to the failure to metabolize calcium and magnesium correctly - the solution is to take supplements of these minerals). Since glutamic acid is the primary excititory neurotransmitter in the brain, the effects can be immediate and serious. Which gets me to point number two: all adjuvants that are added to vaccines are designed to over-stimulate the immune system in a localized and controlled way in order to make sure the immune response is triggered. Thus, though they work differently, they all can create problems for a person with autoimmune disorder. And here's the kicker: autoimmune diseases start off by the "killer T-cells" attacking individual cells in an organ that have certain attachments to the cell wall (most commonly caused by a complex polysaccharide found in red meat). The immune system learns to identify that kind of cell as "non-self" or "foreign protein", and begins systematically destroying the organ that contains that kind of cell. If it's the pancreas, the result is diabetes. But you can see that this is a gradual process that starts out with an attack on one cell and eventually "snowballs" as more and more cells are attacked. Thus, a person may have an autoimmune disease and not know it for thirty years because it takes a long time for the symptoms to be noticable, much less severe enough to raise a concious need for medical care.

So isolating aluminum salts for study seems to me to be a way of dodging the issue because that's not the most dangerous (and probably the least dangerous) adjuvant, and it ignore the long term effects of such chemicals in the formation of autoimmune diseases.

---------- Post added 2021-07-11 at 04:31 AM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Serkevan Quote
Interestingly, every article I have read (on my phone and away from work so I do not have access to the databases right now) shows without a shred of doubt that N95 respirators are very good at eliminating droplet spread and surgical masks reduce the effective spreading distance of viral loads.
How many people do you know who wear N95 masks routinely? I only know two such persons, one is my dentist and the other my regular physician. And keep in mind that a "mask" is not the same as a "respirator". I use a respirator fitted with N95 filters to mow my grass. I don't know anyone who uses one other than that. So I'm sure you're correct about that.

However, Lots of people are wearing things like bandannas and home-made masks. I submit that the popular usage is similar to the behavior of people who wear amulets - they think some magic is going to protect them from harm. And even if they work to some degree (the best estimates I've found for the popular choices puts it at three percent effectiveness), they don't protect the wearer, but do keep the wearer from sneezing or coughing on other people's faces. The same effect as what one used to be taught by parents as a child, take your handkerchief with you and remember to cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze. Actually, given the difference in pressure applied to the cloth protectant, the handkerchief is probably a whole lot more effective than what most people are wearing. I recall what Arthur C. Clark said (reinforced by L. Ron Hubbard's views) that the average person can't distinguish between magic and science.
07-11-2021, 09:56 AM - 1 Like   #1095
Loyal Site Supporter

I tend to be suspicious of "articles" containing pre-digested information. And some are paraphrasing what other articles said - it gets to be like the children's game, "telephone".

However, the main issue discussed in these is the credibility of the researcher (if people don't like the message these days, they don't attack the message, they assail the credibility of the messenger. If he's a bad person, then the information must be suspect.) So I don't form opinions based on "articles".
That said, there are two issues I think ought to be considered. First, I'd point out that there are adjuvants and then there are adjuvants. They don't all work the same way. The worst ones for people with autoimmune disorders are salts of glutamic acid, an amino acid that functions as a neurotransmitter. Aluminum salts work because they affect the metabolism of calcium and magnesium, metals that play a role in the immune system functioning (people with autoimmune disorder are often plagued by muscle cramps due to the failure to metabolize calcium and magnesium correctly - the solution is to take supplements of these minerals). Since glutamic acid is the primary excititory neurotransmitter in the brain, the effects can be immediate and serious. Which gets me to point number two: all adjuvants that are added to vaccines are designed to over-stimulate the immune system in a localized and controlled way in order to make sure the immune response is triggered. Thus, though they work differently, they all can create problems for a person with autoimmune disorder. And here's the kicker: autoimmune diseases start off by the "killer T-cells" attacking individual cells in an organ that have certain attachments to the cell wall (most commonly caused by a complex polysaccharide found in red meat). The immune system learns to identify that kind of cell as "non-self" or "foreign protein", and begins systematically destroying the organ that contains that kind of cell. If it's the pancreas, the result is diabetes. But you can see that this is a gradual process that starts out with an attack on one cell and eventually "snowballs" as more and more cells are attacked. Thus, a person may have an autoimmune disease and not know it for thirty years because it takes a long time for the symptoms to be noticable, much less severe enough to raise a concious need for medical care.

So isolating aluminum salts for study seems to me to be a way of dodging the issue because that's not the most dangerous (and probably the least dangerous) adjuvant, and it ignore the long term effects of such chemicals in the formation of autoimmune diseases.

---------- Post added 2021-07-11 at 04:31 AM ----------

How many people do you know who wear N95 masks routinely? I only know two such persons, one is my dentist and the other my regular physician. And keep in mind that a "mask" is not the same as a "respirator". I use a respirator fitted with N95 filters to mow my grass. I don't know anyone who uses one other than that. So I'm sure you're correct about that.

However, Lots of people are wearing things like bandannas and home-made masks. I submit that the popular usage is similar to the behavior of people who wear amulets - they think some magic is going to protect them from harm. And even if they work to some degree (the best estimates I've found for the popular choices puts it at three percent effectiveness), they don't protect the wearer, but do keep the wearer from sneezing or coughing on other people's faces. The same effect as what one used to be taught by parents as a child, take your handkerchief with you and remember to cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze. Actually, given the difference in pressure applied to the cloth protectant, the handkerchief is probably a whole lot more effective than what most people are wearing. I recall what Arthur C. Clark said (reinforced by L. Ron Hubbard's views) that the average person can't distinguish between magic and science.
Sure, and some people are suspicious of articles that contain pre-digested information because it means they can't draw the conclusion they want.
You can submit whatever you like, but the science doesn't agree with your submission, no matter how disparaging and anti science you are.
Closed Thread