Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-19-2021, 04:39 PM   #1546
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Wheatfield Quote
Your point?
That's a bit rude

I was responding to Mark who said

"There is, of course, no proof that the deaths are directly related to the vaccine."

This is New Zealand where the roll out was quite late in the piece

09-19-2021, 05:05 PM   #1547
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Transit Quote
Most of those deaths were last year before vaccinations were rolled out !
I'm not sure when these deaths were, but it's prior to 7 August 2021.
See: Safety Report #23 ? 7 August 2021
09-19-2021, 07:12 PM - 1 Like   #1548
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Transit Quote
That's a bit rude

I was responding to Mark who said

"There is, of course, no proof that the deaths are directly related to the vaccine."

This is New Zealand where the roll out was quite late in the piece
You are correct. I retract that sentence.
09-19-2021, 07:17 PM   #1549
Seeker of Knowledge
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by gaweidert Quote
Stadiums at all the college football games seem full today. Close to 100,000 people at the Penn State/Auburn game right now. No one seems outraged by these super spreader events. I guess if colleges are in danger of losing all the money that these games generate for them they have no problems allowing the crowds to gather.
Don't know for sure about that school but several are requiring students to be vaccinated at the school or provide proof of vaccinations

The rest of the crowd ????

09-19-2021, 08:03 PM   #1550
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by aslyfox Quote
Don't know for sure about that school but several are requiring students to be vaccinated at the school or provide proof of vaccinations

The rest of the crowd ????
Vaers as part CDC
Report from 349 millions doses Pfizer Moderna & J&J
They have suspicion 3 case with severe complication blood clots
after J&J and follow death
But they can’t 100% prove they directly related to Vaccine
Patient has history blood problem before
09-19-2021, 08:56 PM   #1551
Seeker of Knowledge
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by dstar Quote
Vaers as part CDC
Report from 349 millions doses Pfizer Moderna & J&J
They have suspicion 3 case with severe complication blood clots
after J&J and follow death
But they can’t 100% prove they directly related to Vaccine
Patient has history blood problem before
??????????
09-19-2021, 09:07 PM   #1552
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Not to you post just about vaccine credit issue

09-19-2021, 11:15 PM   #1553
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by MarkJerling Quote
Your data is out of date.

Mortalities by age group up to and including 7 August 2021. (Latest date we have accurate data for)

AgeMortalities

10 - 29 years0

30 - 59 years4

60 - 79 years10

80+ years12

There is, of course, no proof that the deaths are directly related to the vaccine. Put another way: These people have died soon after receiving the Pfizer vaccine, but those deaths are from all causes.
That story was from August 30th 2021. How can it be out of date. You appear to have listed all deaths due to Covid-19 not deaths due to vaccines.

---------- Post added 09-20-21 at 06:20 AM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by MarkJerling Quote
I'm not sure when these deaths were, but it's prior to 7 August 2021.

See: Safety Report #23 ? 7 August 2021
Most of those deaths have been shown to have not been caused by the vaccine. Maybe the one mentioned in the August 30th story was the first one to be considered caused by the vaccine.
09-20-2021, 12:15 AM - 1 Like   #1554
Pentaxian

You are correct. I retract that sentence.
Thank-you Sir salute
09-20-2021, 02:56 AM   #1555
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I do think the spike protein increases risk of blood clots in some people -- this is true if they get via vaccination or if they get it via an infection. The amount of spike protein you get is thousands of times less with the vaccine than with a natural infection, but if you are sensitive to it in that way, it could certainly pose a problem. This is separate from the issue with J and J vaccine with low platelets and brain clots.

We know that the rate of thromboembolism in COVID infected patients that require hospitalization is about 1 in 5: DEFINE_ME This is actually a really high number and hopefully puts things in perspective. I have friends who work in the ICU and they tell me that in spite of standard anticoagulation therapy, there are COVID patients that get massive blood clots. I had a friend who was in his upper 40s, diagnosed with COVID -- moderate infection -- sent home on some steroids and inhalers and then dropped over and died of a pulmonary embolism while he was mowing his lawn.
09-20-2021, 03:47 AM   #1556
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Rondec Quote
I do think the spike protein increases risk of blood clots in some people -- this is true if they get via vaccination or if they get it via an infection. The amount of spike protein you get is thousands of times less with the vaccine than with a natural infection, but if you are sensitive to it in that way, it could certainly pose a problem. This is separate from the issue with J and J vaccine with low platelets and brain clots.

We know that the rate of thromboembolism in COVID infected patients that require hospitalization is about 1 in 5: DEFINE_ME This is actually a really high number and hopefully puts things in perspective. I have friends who work in the ICU and they tell me that in spite of standard anticoagulation therapy, there are COVID patients that get massive blood clots. I had a friend who was in his upper 40s, diagnosed with COVID -- moderate infection -- sent home on some steroids and inhalers and then dropped over and died of a pulmonary embolism while he was mowing his lawn.
I do wonder if the people who get blood clots from the vaccines wouldn't have the same thing happen from the disease..
09-20-2021, 03:50 AM   #1557
Pentaxian

I do wonder if the people who get blood clots from the vaccines wouldn't have the same thing happen from the disease..
I understand the combination of low platelets and blood clots is unusual and differs from the clots associated with Covid-19.

09-20-2021, 03:54 AM   #1558
Seeker of Knowledge
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by dstar Quote
Not to you post just about vaccine credit issue
I got confused b/c you quoted me in your post
09-20-2021, 06:08 AM   #1559
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I think so. But not the Cavernous Sinus Thrombosis with low platelet count. That seems an Astra Zeneca/Johnson and Johnson specific side effect.
09-20-2021, 06:55 AM   #1560
Pentaxian

The probability of dangerous clots is higher with a CoViD-19 infection than from the vaccine but I don't think anyone can say if the people who do get them after vaccination would be the same people that would have gotten them if they'd gotten CoViD.
Closed Thread