Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-20-2021, 03:09 PM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Around 2000 I got a 2 or 3 megapixel Kodak Easyshare camera... it's been gone for so long, I don't even remember what it was exactly, but in good light it took very pleasing pictures.

01-30-2021, 08:02 AM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mine was this Olympus C-860L. Itwas the first digital compact that I felt was on par with the equivalent film compact in terms of picture quality and price - £199 and 33 shots from a 64MB SmartMedia card, pretty much like a digital version of the 35mm Olympus mu. It used to consume batteries at a fair old rate though.

Just dug it out of the drawer and put some batteries in and it seems to be working fine. But I haven't got a SmartMedia card reader or serial port on my Mac so can't look at the images!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera