Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-09-2021, 05:55 PM   #1

Amateur photo competition - Australia vs Peru

Hello,

I entered an amateur photo competition on the "World Transplant Games Federation" Facebook page. The objective is to highlight captured moments powered by the gift of life. The theme for January is sunrise/sunsets. The photo with the most likes takes the win and a World Transplant Games hoodie.

I'm a childhood cancer survivor and had a life saving heart transplant 15 years ago and entered my photo. The competition finishes tonight 10th Feb. Out of the 30+ entries, no-one else in the race has over 10 likes, so its a very close two horse race between me (Australia) 116 votes and Peru 117 votes at time of posting.

I would love to beat this guy in Peru and take it out. Not too fussed about the hoodie, it's now just my competitive streak!!

(I entered a happy snap off of my GoPro rather than my Pentax K5 DSLR as I thought that the photo should have the transplant recipient in the photo given the objective of the competition to highlight captured moments powered by the gift of life).

Here's where you come in. Would love a few more votes if you have a few seconds to spare. Feel free to like and vote for anyone else to be fair to the competition. However, my entry is outlined below if you think my entry is worthy of the win.

Bryan Williams's Photos

OR

1. Search for "World Transplant Games Federation" FB page on FB. They have pinned the photo competition at the top of their page.
2. In the comments under the photo competition, find my photo (as per the link above in the original post) and you should see a like button there.

Thanks in advance

Attached Images

Last edited by WA-surfer; 02-09-2021 at 06:41 PM.