Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-22-2008, 03:19 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Larry King UFO Cover-Up and National Press Club Nov, 2007

Very interesting Interview. Too short but...Hey better than most of the debunking that the mainstream press talking heads have been perpetrating for the last 60 years:

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

YouTube - UFO Conference Nov 12, 2007 at National Press Club

YouTube - UFO Conference - National Press Club 2007 pt.2

part 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 etc on the right side bar.

YouTube - UFO Conference - National Press Club 2007 pt.7

This one is Remarkable: YouTube - UFO Conference - National Press Club 2007 pt.8

YouTube - CNN Larry King on MUFON Texas Phoenix UFO Jan 18 2008 1of6

Parts 2 through 6:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=CNN+Larry+King+on+MUFON+Texas+Ph...+&search_type=

Also:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=CNN+Larry+King+Live%3A+UFOs+Are+...ype=&aq=-1&oq=

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=UFO+Coverup+Documentary+-+Out+Of...rch_type=&aq=f

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R_uNUELwRU&feature=related

Ben

Last edited by benjikan; 11-26-2008 at 10:38 AM.
11-22-2008, 04:19 PM   #2
Inactive Account

Larry King is proof that other life forms exist.
11-22-2008, 04:34 PM   #3
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by magnum1 Quote
Larry King is proof that other life forms exist.
good one, did you think of that one all by yourself?

i kid i kid :P
11-22-2008, 04:40 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Looks like Coast to Coast AM goes prime time, lol.

11-22-2008, 05:05 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Why is it when ever this subject comes up, the classic response is derision, nervousness and disqualification?
11-22-2008, 05:21 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by benjikan Quote
Why is it when ever this subject comes up, the classic response is derision, nervousness and disqualification?
Ben, I'm not convinced that intelligent life exists on this planet - let alone others.
11-22-2008, 05:44 PM   #7
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I am believer in UFO's. I spent a large part of my life in a rural community where the night skies can get very dark (no urban lighting to confuse the issue).

I regularly worked long into the night & early morning hours planting crops or harvesting.

I have seen things that I can not explain, I have seen things that also had explanations, eg weather balloons .

A number of people from our town chased one of these things one night and have amazing stories to tell, this involved some 10 people from different walks of life, all knew each other as is common with a country community, all had the same story to tell.
One of the group walked up to this 'thing' which was hovering above the ground and emitting a light onto to the ground, the moment he put his hand in the light 'it' moved to greater altitude at an astonishing speed......he couldn't explain it either.
All saw the same thing up close, many others in the community reported 'strange lights' that night.

Yes, the sighting was reported but as usual it was dismissed and quickly forgotten.

I believe that something exists and I believe that "authority" knows more than they want us to know.

Cheers

Last edited by Mallee Boy; 11-22-2008 at 05:53 PM.
11-22-2008, 06:01 PM   #8
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by benjikan Quote
I think its because there is no proof of anything, no real good photos or film footage that hasn't been debunked - despite having a digital camera in millions of devices now, and growing numbers of film and digital cameras in the hands of the general population for decades... No real evidence exists.

Then there's the problem of time & space - we'd have to accept that the laws of physics as we know them are basically wrong, and that it is possible to travel at greater than the speed of light...

And then there's the human need to believe in things like this - aliens have been described as 'the new Angels'...

I don't know, I think it's unlikely that we're the only life in the universe, it's even probably unlikely that we're the only intelligent life, but I need real evidence to believe that they're actively visiting us.

I think part of the problem is that often people can't grasp how incredibly huge the universe is.

11-22-2008, 07:30 PM   #9

Assume that there are other lifeforms out there.

Assume that they have the technology and intelligence to build these hugely powerful machines that can cross vast distances across time and space.

Why would they want to come here?

To amuse themselves at the antics of a planet who, possibly in their terms, have just invented fire?

If they had this intelligence why would they even consider the above given that they would
be regarding this planet as a sort of zoo? My assumption being that this sort of behaviour
would be regarded as being somewhat primitive in such an advanced lifeform. Maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part.

Or, did Douglas Adams hit the nail on the head? Kids who just like buzzing planets for the
sheer hell of it. Why not? I'd imagine any society has its share of teenage tearaways and
that will probably never change. All part of growing up no matter how advanced the society.
11-22-2008, 07:33 PM   #10
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Pondering Probability

QuoteOriginally posted by jsherman999 Quote
I don't know, I think it's unlikely that we're the only life in the universe, it's even probably unlikely that we're the only intelligent life, but I need real evidence to believe that they're actively visiting us.
Given the infinite scale of the Universe, which is most probable?
A: We are alone in the universe - an improbable anomaly, made possible by the statistical volume of time and space.

B: We are not alone, but the vastness of universal time and space prevent awareness of our "neighbors."

C: According to the Verses, we are the lone creation of God, made in His image, but we are not aware of His Godliness.

D: We pitiful, unversed amateurs are alone in our devotion to a small, esoteric camera manufacturer.

Last edited by monochrome; 11-22-2008 at 11:13 PM.
11-22-2008, 07:42 PM   #11
Inactive Account

Do I believe in life on other worlds? YES!

Do I think they visit here? Are we that special?????Not.
11-22-2008, 07:51 PM   #12
Damn Brit

This is a prison colony planet much like Australia was a prison colony were put here thousands of years ago. They pay us a visit to keep an eye on us and to see if we've managed to exterminate ourselves yet.
11-22-2008, 08:09 PM   #13

I absolutely believe in life on other planets. Whether or not it is anything that we could recognize, comprehend, or categorize is a completely different story.

With that in mind, I do not believe in UFOs. The sheer amount of energy required for even relatively small distance space travel (a few light years) is staggering, not to mention inter-galaxy travel. Unless if these creatures were able to utilize rips in space-time, or possibly exist in a higher dimension, then I think it would be near impossible to ever detect them, not to mention have them visit.
11-22-2008, 09:06 PM   #14
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
I was walking guard duty in the Marine Corp in "71" and saw a ufo one night. So if they don't exist I'd sure like to know what I saw moving across the sky at a unbelieveable speed and start making turns like there was no G force at all. I wasn't the only person that saw it either and was told not to make a log entry.
11-22-2008, 10:10 PM   #15
Pentaxian

Intergalactic space travel has been going on for at least 95,000,000 years. Here is L Ron Hubbard's own writing about it.
Attachment 22797

Last edited by SpecialK; 02-02-2011 at 08:33 PM.