Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 72 Likes Search this Thread
10-17-2022, 04:51 AM   #91
Pentaxian

My wife is all about online shopping and "big chains," but I personally prefer walking into a locally owned business and supporting it.

I've also realized my late 30's are a point in my life where I don't have many social engagements, so going to the hardware store and talking to the guy at the counter is sometimes the highlight of my weekend. Same goes for the camera shop, as I probably wouldn't have deviated away from Tri-X if the guy at the camera shop hadn't sold me on Ilford HP5.

Last edited by trixtroll; 10-17-2022 at 04:56 AM.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
alternatives, bag, brick, camera, experience, hollywood, jun, mirrorless, money, month, mortar, movie, movies, people, post, record, shop, society, store, stores, tax, taxes, time, video, vinyl, walmart