Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-26-2022, 10:09 AM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
chosing an order of shots to be shown.

When posting several shots on Post your Photos can you select the order that they are presented? It seems to me that the earliest ones are posted in that order and you can not arrange an order that one would like to be shown.--charliezap

03-26-2022, 10:42 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by charliezap Quote
When posting several shots on Post your Photos can you select the order that they are presented? It seems to me that the earliest ones are posted in that order and you can not arrange an order that one would like to be shown.--charliezap
If you're referring to attachments within a single post, they can be arranged using method #5 described below:
How to upload / link photos - BEGINNERS START HERE - PentaxForums.com

If you're referring to threads themselves, they are sorted based on the time of the last reply, but you can change this using the thread filtering controls when browsing the list of threads.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
03-26-2022, 01:14 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
If you're referring to attachments within a single post, they can be arranged using method #5 described below:
How to upload / link photos - BEGINNERS START HERE - PentaxForums.com

If you're referring to threads themselves, they are sorted based on the time of the last reply, but you can change this using the thread filtering controls when browsing the list of threads.
If I upload pics how can I arrange them in the order that I wanted them to be presented?
03-26-2022, 02:22 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

After they are attached, you can click on the paperclip icon in the editor to place them wherever you want within the post. They will then no longer appear in the default location below the post.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: