Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-16-2007, 07:39 AM   #1
Inactive Account

know anything about these lenses?

Zenfolio | Larry Scott Photography | lens photos all i know is taht they dont fit my pentax k mount. im planning to sell these off in the near future, but id like to find out more about them beforehand. thanks for reading

03-17-2007, 05:43 PM   #2
clm

The zoom is a Yashica lens with the Yashica/Contax bayonet mount. I don't know how good that one is, but the Sigma is supposed to be good. More details: Yashica - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pentax Km and old manual lenses: SMC Takumars & Tamron Adaptall 2 lenses Kendrick Troubleshooting and Beginner Help 10 04-14-2010 03:23 AM
For Sale - Sold: Yard sale: M lenses, K 300mm, DA 14mm, ME film body, Nikkor lenses and more Nachodog Sold Items 24 12-26-2009 12:03 AM
For Sale - Sold: Lenses, lenses, lenses... and a flash! pbo Sold Items 18 05-28-2009 04:35 PM
For Sale - Sold: M42 / K / KA / FA Lenses Grab bag of Vintage to Current lenses. 50mm FA f/1.4 MikeDubU Sold Items 10 02-09-2009 12:45 PM