Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-16-2007, 08:04 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Working to fix my on-line gallery...

I have been working the last couple of days to fix my on line gallery. The host Zoto.com had lots of problems after a big "upgrade". Some things are still not working correctly.
The regular galleries I had are gone (at least for now) so as a workaround I am using the albums. I'm not too happy with it, but it seems to work for now.

Speed is really slow, but they say they will fix it. At least direct linking works again. Also I'm promised to get the option to change the main look and get rid of that awful pink/white theme.I managed to get a black/grey/orange theme to work (inside the albums), which i think looks nice.

Here is the link to my albums:

Zoto 3.0 - Photo Sharing

If anyone can visit and look around in there and tell me what you think about the layout, navigation and presentation, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

03-16-2007, 09:49 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Looks good from what I went through. You're right, a little slow but....great shots!