Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-04-2009, 04:56 AM   #1
Inactive Account

New year resolution Vs camera resolution

I am looking into K20D resolution but will post that in a different thread/section

... I think it is still not too late to wish :

Happy New Year to all and every Pentaxian in this wonderful forum

Hoping that you all had a good start to 2009
May all our wish list from the Pentax-line cameras and lenses acquisition comes true this year,
I pray to the weather gods for perfect photography conditions all year round for us all to lug our camera everywhere and click our hearts away,
May good health, peace, harmony, happiness and (despite the current economy) 2009 continue to be a prosperous year for all of us.

All the best to one and all

Yours truly (trying to catch up with the forum)
Rae the tripod

PS: One of my New Year resolution I have ordered the 180mm Sigma Macro (on the first day of 2009!! how's that for a start??) and as I type this line, I am waiting impatiently (to the point of explosive excitement) but just minutes ago, as I tracked the packaging progress, it seems that my lens haven’t even made its way into the cargo belly for the flight journey across the Atlantic

I’m kicking in all directions looking forward to chase and photograph butterflies and bees in macro comes spring

Winter is very long and grey in my part of the world, so I've decided to go down south for some archeological photography the moment 180 macro lens land in my ol' faithful camera bag.

My other new year’s resolution includes spending a bit more time in here with all you wonderful pentaxians. Its really great news that now I can post up pictures directly to the forum gallery. I don’t have a webpage and since the day I joined this forum, I was always bugged with the question “where to put up my pictures?” so I can share them with fellow forummers.

Last but not least, Thank you to site admin for updating me about the latest forum features (your email reminder brought me back in here ) and to those who created the gallery, Thank You, This makes my life so much easier and I will do my best to post more pics ... Its great to be back in here again

Last edited by Tripod; 01-04-2009 at 05:00 AM. Reason: looking into K20D resolution but will post that in a different thread/section
01-04-2009, 05:10 AM   #2
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Photos: Gallery | Albums
All the best to you as well Rae. I'm looking forward to more images from your beautiful country. Spring should be a blast with that new 180. make sure you share your thoughts and images from the new lens.