Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-19-2007, 12:33 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Just letting out some steam ARGHH!

Got it really rough for me here at work today and I'm taking a breather and just venting here to recollect.

Part of my network went down this morning, my wireless switch is not coming to life, and I've got some glitches with some software I've still gotta get around too. Luck comes in three's! ARGGHH!

At least I can look forward to the peace when I get these all fixed.

03-19-2007, 12:42 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

no worries Alvin!

QuoteOriginally posted by Alvin Quote
Got it really rough for me here at work today and I'm taking a breather and just venting here to recollect.

Part of my network went down this morning, my wireless switch is not coming to life, and I've got some glitches with some software I've still gotta get around too. Luck comes in three's! ARGGHH!

At least I can look forward to the peace when I get these all fixed.
Yessir - I feel the pain. I am missing my co-hort all this week... fun stuff...

Cheers,
Marc
03-19-2007, 01:29 PM   #3
Inactive Account

I too feel your pain, I just spent most of friday and a good part of this morning getting a web service set up (and running properly) on a new box.
03-19-2007, 03:50 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thanks guys.

I got the problems fixed up about an hour after I posted. Hopefully it will be an uneventful week in terms of emergencies so that I can get some projects done.

03-19-2007, 04:30 PM   #5
Veteran Member

I feel your pain Alvin, I couldnt take it anymore so I got out of the business. not sure if my new trade is any better, but, at least I dont scramble as much when something doesnt work.
03-19-2007, 05:44 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thanks Jon! This place is great. Looking at the photo galleries calms me down a lot.