Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-10-2009, 11:34 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
A big thank you!

To everyone on this forum. No I am not converting to another brand, yet. I've recently started reading Understanding Exposure buy Bryan Peterson. I probably would not have purchased this book without the advice that's been given by forum members to myself and others. Since becoming a member here my skills have increased 10fold. I used to consider myself just good snap shooter, but over the last several months I've been able to apply the constructive criticism and advice to my photography. My confidence has grown and I am beginning to really be proud of some of my photographs. Many give encouraging words while others simply inspire through their work. It's no use trying to name all that have helped so at the risk of offending anyone I'll just name a few and to everyone else thank you so much and keep it up!

daacon, Damn Brit, smf, Peter Zack, and roentarre. You gentlemen have helped me grow exponentially through your honesty and encouragement.

maxwell1295, Igilligan, Bramela, and many other you inspire through your amazing images.

Thanks again everyone.

01-11-2009, 12:52 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Wayne, you have always been a gentleman and pentaxforums is very glad to have you on board as a member.

I do not think I should take the credit of offering you any constructive criticism on your images. I guess I should do this a lot more. I hope you could offer the same view towards my own images. After all, you definitely have the capacity to critique on my photos

Your words really makes this forum a friendly forum!
01-11-2009, 01:05 AM   #3
Damn Brit

Thanks for that Wayne, we all learn together.
01-11-2009, 05:14 AM   #4
smf
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Thank you very much, Wayne, for your most gracious message and for including me among people with more expertise.
I'm very glad that anything I wrote was valuable to you.
With best wishes, and most respectfully,
Stu