Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

View Poll Results: Should threads with offensive comments about politics or religion be deleted?
Yes 832.00%
No 1768.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-03-2009, 07:46 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Gooshin Quote
dont like, dont read (snip)

In other words, if I don't like others saying negative things about me (as a conservative, Christian, or whatever), then I should just not read it, allowing the negative comments to go on unabated without a response. Oh yeah, that's a great philosophy - one which I'm sure those others would especially like since it's not me endlessly starting the attack threads in this forum.

stewart

02-03-2009, 07:55 AM   #17
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by stewart_photo Quote
In other words, if I don't like others saying negative things about me (as a conservative, Christian, or whatever), then I should just not read it, allowing the negative comments to go on unabated without a response. Oh yeah, that's a great philosophy - one which I'm sure those others would especially like since it's not me endlessly starting the attack threads in this forum.

stewart
are you being serious?

you cant possibly keep track of everything that is being said, daily, all over the world. (because that is what you are essentially saying)

pick your battles, and if the thread is locked, well, you were late to the party, wait for the next one, i give it a week.