Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-05-2009, 05:40 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I have been asked to help with a blog

So our local paper has a website and I am a frequent visitor there. Have been for years and often submitted pictures of events of what is going on in the area. They have someone that has a photo blog and I have become “internet friends” with the author.

She actually hooked up with a job for the website and working there has made it hard to keep up with her blog. Well, she recently asked if I would be interested in sharing the blog with her. I have always kind of wanted to do a blog, but never brave enough to do it. So this is a great opportunity for me to step into the blogoshpere without jumping in.

So I thought I would share the link to the page (I asked Adam if it was ok ahead of time ) and if you have a minute you could stop in once and while to look. If you browse through some of her entries you will see she is a pretty funny person that loves photography as much as most of us here. I will warn you she is a Canon shooter but I don’t hold it against her. I have only had two entries but my second one mentioned of course this my favorite photography forum.

I am still pondering things to talk about and sure I will get ideas from everyday folks like you all here on the board. Thanks in advance for checking out the blog if you can. Bay Road Photo - MassLive.com

02-05-2009, 07:20 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Pat, report the thread and Adam will look into your question in the moderator forum.

All the best! You can also do guest blogging which can be a fun exercise without too much burden to run a blog on your own
02-06-2009, 07:18 AM   #3
Veteran Member

cool stuff, Pat, I checked it out, looks like a fun blog and you are a natural for doing
something like this!
02-07-2009, 04:58 PM   #4
Veteran Member

I've been downgraded...

...to an "everyday folk"

all the best on the endeavor.

02-07-2009, 05:57 PM   #5
Damn Brit

That's great Pat, I look forward to reading more from you. Maybe Pentax will offer you x amount of dollars for every time you mention Pentax.
02-07-2009, 05:57 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thanks Tim & Roe

Clicker that made me laugh for sure.

Gary if that is the case the next entry will read as follows:

Pentax, Pentax, Pentax, Pentax, take a picture. Pentax, Pentax, Pentax, Pentax, take a picture. Pentax, Pentax, Pentax, Pentax, use a Pentax. Pentax, Pentax, Pentax, Pentax, take more pictures. Pentax, Pentax, Pentax, Pentax, take another picture. Pentax, Pentax, Pentax, Pentax, take more pictures. Pentax, Pentax, Pentax, Pentax, take a picture. Pentax, Pentax, Pentax, Pentax, print a few
02-07-2009, 06:06 PM   #7
Veteran Member

Congratulations on your new position, but I'd already stumbled upon one of your entries (purely by chance!) a few days ago. I even commented, though I didn't see my comment go through.

02-07-2009, 06:40 PM   #8
Veteran Member

Original Poster
FTP it went through. That site is a little annoying when you try and post comments. it looks like it doesn't than you look later it is there but twice cuase annoyed it didn't show up at first. At least that is what used to happen to me all the time. Thanks again.