Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-24-2009, 04:53 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by falconeye Quote
With now 3 of your replies in this thread, I will postpone my verdict that you only ignite the discussion and then leave it. We'll see.
Because the thread bumped anyway...

Ok, Ben. I waited and saw.
As anticipated... You ignited and left the discussion.

You indeed act troll-like when it comes to "ufo", "zero point", "anti gravitics" and "petrol economy".

Your only response was as useful as this list of references here:

- Robert Bartholomew and Benjamin Radford. Hoaxes, Myths, and Manias: Why We Need Critical Thinking.
- Philip J. Klass. The Real Roswell Crashed-Saucer Coverup.
- Susan Blackmore, Abduction by Aliens or Sleep Paralysis?
- Joe Nickell. Alien Implants: The New ‘Hard Evidence.
- Robert Carroll. The Skeptic’s Dictionary.
- Joe Nickell. Alien Autopsy Hoax.
- Phil Plait’s Web site Bad Astronomy.com.
- Kevin Christopher. CSICOP Crop Circle Experiments.
- Kendrick Frazier, ed. The UFO Invasion.
- Mark Lehner. The Complete Pyramids.

02-24-2009, 06:36 AM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Anyone that believes that other life doesn't exist in the universe is just diluting themselves. The Earth is said to be 4 & 1/2 Billion years old, The Universe is around 13 billion years old. So who is to say another planet didn't have life form a million years ahead of hours. Could you imagine what our world would be capable of in a million years. Could you imagine how far ahead we would be if the dark ages hadn't occurred.
We have done more in technology in the past 50 years than we have in the past 2000 years.
It's just what I think about every time someone says they don't believe in life on other planets.