Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-02-2007, 10:03 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Moab Favorites?

Hey all,

I have a trip to Moab (Arches NP, Canyonlands NP etc.) coming up. I've been a number of times and love to take lots of shots. I've been to most of the old favorites (mesa arch at dawn etc.) I was wondering if any of you have a personal favorite or a hidden gem that you would like to share.

My hidden gem is Corona Arch (biggest arch outside of the parks) as far as I know there is no perfect time for Photography but the hike in (about 1 mile) is great and the arch is very impressive. The hike has a few scary sections so if you take kids ( I did) make sure to keep them close. Its also very secluded not a million people milling about like you get inside the parks.

Thanks

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
arch, gem, hike, moab, np, parks