Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-28-2009, 12:50 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Please file a complaint re: Child Abuse

I will be contacting the Hague in The Netherlands (Holland) as well as the organization Protect. Please send your feedback to the City Hall of Sea Tac, Washington. I find this to be the most repugnant of acts. I am horrified, angry and sad all at the same time.

You may also contact "PROTECT" against child abuse: http://www.protect.org/

Link to Video:

The Raw Story | Deputy pleads not guilty to jail cell assault of 15-year-old girl

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/02/28/paul-schene-king-county-d_n_170786.html

City of SeaTac, WA

City of SeaTac

4800 South 188th Street

SeaTac, WA 98188-8605

Last edited by benjikan; 03-01-2009 at 04:40 AM.
02-28-2009, 01:07 PM   #2
Banned

jesus f'ing christ. talk about excessive force. that was sickening.
02-28-2009, 01:11 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hmmmm, more than excessive force there. Hopefully he'll be dealt with swiftly, and severely. Maybe have somebody hold him down, and let her father pound him in the head a few times..
02-28-2009, 01:18 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Big brave freakin' Gestapo cop! I bet he sleeps soundly at night knowing he can beat the crap out of a 15 year old girl. Pigs like this are why more and more people look at the police as predators rather than protectors.

Frankly they need to tie his butt to that toilet seat and let her have at him with a baseball bat!!!

Link to the video

My dad is a retired police officer and I've done LE in the AF and there is NO EXCUSE for this kind of crap. I don't care how hard that big bad girl kicked her shoe...

p.s. The other "trainee" officer should, at the very least, be reprimanded for not restraining his trainer from commiting his illegal assault! Sorry, but he shouldn't be getting off scott free...

Last edited by MRRiley; 02-28-2009 at 02:45 PM. Reason: corrected "but" to "butt"
02-28-2009, 01:55 PM   #5
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by MRRiley Quote
Big brave freakin' Gestapo cop! I bet he sleeps soundly at night knowing he can beat the crap out of a 15 year old girl. Pigs like this are why more and more people look at the police as predators rather than protectors.

Frankly they need to tie his but to that toilet seat and let her have at him with a baseball bat!!!

Link to the video

My dad is a retired police officer and I've done LE in the AF and there is NO EXCUSE for this kind of crap. I don't care how hard that big bad girl kicked her shoe...

p.s. The other "trainee" officer should, at the very least, be reprimanded for not restraining his trainer from commiting his illegal assault! Sorry, but he shouldn't be getting off scott free...
Have to agree with Mike and the rest. This type of assault is totally uncalled for. I don't care if the teenager kicked her shoe into the cops balls it doesn't warrant this kind of response ever. He should be kicked off the force and never be allowed to be a cop again, and that is after her serves time for what he has done.
02-28-2009, 04:41 PM   #6
Veteran Member

It shows that some cops, unfortunately, have more muscle than brain. The sub-human type seems to be rampant within some police force. Fortunately, they are not the majority. This one should be locked in, and they should "loose" the key.
02-28-2009, 04:50 PM   #7
Veteran Member

I think he should be shot in the kneecaps and groin.

02-28-2009, 04:57 PM   #8
Inactive Account

But wait, "Schene described the girl as 'overtly belligerent,' and said she made personal attacks toward him".

It's obvious that Schene must have been teased as a kid and rejected by the 15 year old girls he tried to date in high school...
02-28-2009, 05:03 PM   #9
Inactive Account

This is rich...

QuoteQuote:
Schene told investigators through an e-mail conversation with his lawyer that once he was assaulted by the girl kicking her shoe at him, he entered the cell to "prevent another assault," according to court documents. Schene also said the girl failed to comply with instructions in the holding area.
The Associated Press: Video shows Wash. sheriff's deputy kicking teen
02-28-2009, 05:19 PM   #10
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by flyer Quote
It shows that some cops, unfortunately, have more muscle than brain. The sub-human type seems to be rampant within some police force. Fortunately, they are not the majority. This one should be locked in, and they should "loose" the key.
Once my wife was coming home in a blizzard. Finally she ended up in a ditch and could go no further. She walked to a farmers house who called the county sheriff. A deputy arrived in a four wheel drive and decided she could go no further. He took her back to town to his own home. She had supper with his family and spent the evening playing cards with his kids and watching TV with his wife while he went back on duty. They put her up for the night and in the morning, after breakfast, she looked out and her car was outside in the driveway. The deputy had arranged to have her car towed back to his place. When asked where her husband was the deputy's wife said he was still on duty after 14 hours because of the emergency. She thanked the wife and went on her way.

This, also, needs to be said.

Last edited by wildman; 02-28-2009 at 05:24 PM.
02-28-2009, 05:32 PM   #11
Veteran Member

"Schene faces a maximum penalty of one year in jail and reprimand or termination from the department pending the results of an internal investigation."

That's just not good enough! He was probably pissed because she was driving Dad's car so he couldn't charge her with theft. He should be fired first, then stand in court as public Joe Citizen and get the maximum penalty for grievous bodily harm to a minor.

If you've read the story, it's not the first time he's done this either!
02-28-2009, 05:57 PM   #12
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by KrisK10D Quote
"Schene faces a maximum penalty of one year in jail and reprimand or termination from the department pending the results of an internal investigation."

That's just not good enough! He was probably pissed because she was driving Dad's car so he couldn't charge her with theft. He should be fired first, then stand in court as public Joe Citizen and get the maximum penalty for grievous bodily harm to a minor.

If you've read the story, it's not the first time he's done this either!
Hear, Hear!!!
02-28-2009, 06:14 PM   #13
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by wildman Quote
Once my wife was coming home in a blizzard. Finally she ended up in a ditch and could go no further. She walked to a farmers house who called the county sheriff. A deputy arrived in a four wheel drive and decided she could go no further. He took her back to town to his own home. She had supper with his family and spent the evening playing cards with his kids and watching TV with his wife while he went back on duty. They put her up for the night and in the morning, after breakfast, she looked out and her car was outside in the driveway. The deputy had arranged to have her car towed back to his place. When asked where her husband was the deputy's wife said he was still on duty after 14 hours because of the emergency. She thanked the wife and went on her way.

Wildman,

Of course there are good police officers! I don't think anyone here would dispute that. And it's sad that stories such as yours are not the ones we think of when the words "police officer" pop into our heads. Instead, swine like officer Schene become the face we see simply because of the outrageousness of their misbehavior.

Mike
02-28-2009, 06:23 PM   #14
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by wildman Quote

I clearly stated in my post that the sub-human type is not the majority. I also had very positive experience with some police officers, but I also have seen jerks.
03-01-2009, 02:21 AM   #15
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by flyer Quote
I clearly stated in my post that the sub-human type is not the majority. I also had very positive experience with some police officers, but I also have seen jerks.
That is why I replied to your post - to reinforce your statement with an actual example.
It was not intended as a contrary reply to your post but, rather, an affirmation of it.

It's so easy to see things in terms of black and white but it so hard to accept that reality is really in tones of gray to use a photographic metaphor.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Wildman

Last edited by wildman; 03-01-2009 at 02:41 AM.