Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-03-2009, 07:27 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
To all of you who have responded with your kind words, advice, sympathy and empathy.
I say Thank you very much, i didn't expect so many replies so soon and it gives me a good feeling that we can care over such long distances and different situations, it warms my heart
My Boys will be the centre of my plans, I am looking for somewhere close by so I may have shared custody, hopefully they will not suffer as I will see them often.
I am, in a way looking forward to "finding myself" again, spending the time I have reflecting on things, without complicating it with another relationship. When it is time it will show itself, I believe. (as long as that time isn't too soon LOL)
I send a special reply to pasipasi and can understand how you feel. And truly believe things get better with time, and if you also need to vent or share how you feel you may also PM me.
Again I am thanking each of you individually as I write here, and hope something good will happen to you all very soon for your gestures of friendship.

Taff

03-03-2009, 08:06 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Taff,
I'm so sorry. While I know one of your biggest concerns is taking care of your kids, please take care of yourself, so you can take the best care of them you can.

Hang in there.
Heather
03-03-2009, 08:29 PM   #18
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Condolences here too mate.
I hope you turn things around for the better of yourself, your kids and the family dynamics involved.
I feel your hurt, Taff, and hope also that you all get the support you need to get through the difficult times.

Take care.
03-03-2009, 08:51 PM   #19
Veteran Member

I cant imagine what you are feeling at the moment, Taff. I feel for you and trust that things may settle down for you over time. My very best wishes to you and your boys.

Have to add, the support and best wishes that comes forth from this Forum is priceless. I found that out recently with my wife's illness. It goes to show what a great bunch of people Pentaxians are!

03-03-2009, 11:37 PM   #20
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

That's so sad.

A big hug from me.

Richard.
03-04-2009, 01:21 AM   #21
Veteran Member

Taff mate,as time passes and things settle down and by chance if you come to the east coast drop by ,and you and I will meet my best mate Johnny Walker Gold.

Life is a series of phases,just turn over and create your new chapter

cheers
03-04-2009, 09:05 AM   #22
Site Supporter

Take the boys with you.

03-04-2009, 09:10 PM   #23
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by hwblanks Quote
Taff,
I'm so sorry. While I know one of your biggest concerns is taking care of your kids, please take care of yourself, so you can take the best care of them you can.

Hang in there.
Heather
Thanks Heather, i shall
03-04-2009, 09:14 PM   #24
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Ash Quote
Condolences here too mate.
I hope you turn things around for the better of yourself, your kids and the family dynamics involved.
I feel your hurt, Taff, and hope also that you all get the support you need to get through the difficult times.

Take care.
Went for a job interview for a great job today and seems promising, so things may be looking up already

QuoteOriginally posted by Bramela Quote
I cant imagine what you are feeling at the moment, Taff. I feel for you and trust that things may settle down for you over time. My very best wishes to you and your boys.

Have to add, the support and best wishes that comes forth from this Forum is priceless. I found that out recently with my wife's illness. It goes to show what a great bunch of people Pentaxians are!
Thank you Bramela, for your support, I didnt see the post about your wife this forum is priceless

QuoteOriginally posted by RichardS Quote
That's so sad.

A big hug from me.

Richard.

QuoteOriginally posted by Blue Quote
Take the boys with you.
Tried that, she wont have it
03-04-2009, 09:15 PM   #25
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by cupic Quote
Taff mate,as time passes and things settle down and by chance if you come to the east coast drop by ,and you and I will meet my best mate Johnny Walker Gold.

Life is a series of phases,just turn over and create your new chapter

cheers
MMMM sounds good I will hold you too that later this year
03-05-2009, 04:00 PM   #26

It's a horrible thing that you going through now. I truely hope you get that awesome job, take care of yourself and looking after your boys. There are certain things in life that are beyond our control, only thing you can do is move forward. Cheers to a better future :P
03-05-2009, 04:32 PM   #27
axl
Veteran Member

sorry to hear that Taff, hpe you'll get though this hard time well.
Good luck and don't give up!

BR
Peter
03-05-2009, 06:04 PM   #28
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

G'day Taff,
Mate, not really sure what to say here, as I have no experience in this.

My experience is very different, married in May of '73 and still going. Yes, we have had tough times and very testing times, both personally and financially along the way. We also have two (grown up) children.

During our tough times we always talked, talked and then talked some more. We always put our relationship first & foremost.

Anne & I always understood it was a two way street and much compromise was needed.
The journey has been long, never easy, never arduous, sometimes bumpy, with, the good /great times far, far outnumbering the bad... and it aint over yet.

Mate, I can only wish you both (quite sincerely) the very best for the future, hopefully absence may make the heart grow fond again.

Cheers,
Grant
03-05-2009, 06:22 PM   #29
Veteran Member

So sorry Taff with Kids especially young ones it makes it so difficult. My wife is very spiritual and always says things happen for a reason and the best is yet to come. I hope you can hold onto that thought best you can. I wish you the best and as Heather said take care of yourself - lots of cliche's to throw out here like this too shall pass and time heals - cliches they may be , but there is always some truth. Take care my friend.