Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-28-2009, 12:04 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Mr Boggs?

Have you ever heard of Donald M Jones, a wildlife photographer from Troy, Mt?
Donald M. Jones

Guys, it doesn't look as if this man shoots Pentax but his work transcends equipment. If you look through his portfolio you'll see what I mean. I just stumbled upon this and I'm floored. Unbelievable work, wow.

03-28-2009, 03:50 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Do you literally mean you found this site with 'Stumble Upon'? My daughter introduced me to this feature and I too have found some interesting photographic websites.

This mans work is nothing short of incredible. His timing is perfect and the composition spot on.

Thanks for the link; I enjoy looking at greatness.
03-28-2009, 06:04 AM   #3
Inactive Account

I sat there in awe as I looked at the photos... WOW! Neat site and now I need to use my LBA to get big telephoto lenses so I can get some great shots like those. I really liked the one of the hunter who was sitting with his back against the tree and you can see a buck in the background.

Thanks for the link!
03-28-2009, 06:08 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
J, no not literally. After I posted that thought went through my mind, I use Stumble, sporadically.It was strange, I was surfing and found some links to Coeur d'Alene blogs and in some persons blog they had a photography link, so I clicked it and came upon this guy's amazing work. A totally random find. My first thought was Ron, I bet he knows this guy or at least knows of him. Did you look through the wolves section? OMG. Wolves are a hot subject around here, they are expanding and my hunting buddies are blaming them on ruining the elk hunting. I have yet to see one around here but friends have, I worry about Spike when I'm out fishing. He sticks with me but still.......