Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-17-2009, 08:42 AM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Can Someone Please Tell Me . . . .

. . . . how to extract information from the Pentax Photo Gallary on submitting photos. I've seen the sticky thread in the Post Your Photos section and it has lots of information, but I've seen nothing (perhaps I missed something) about receiving a reply from the website when you contact them using their proscribed procedure. I've done so two or three times, with no response.

Perhaps, the gloomy reality is that the judges have seen enough of my sad efforts posted in the forum that they automatically lose my inquiries when I submit them. Or, conceivably, there is a ritual I need to perform before being eligible or possibly I must recant publically my observation that Firmware v 1.03 did nothing to noticeably increase AF speed on my K20D.

There must be something simple I'm missing - can someone explain to me what it is?

Thanks,

Jer

04-17-2009, 11:13 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
So, you contacted them from the ppg home page \ Site tools \ Contact us?

Name:  PPG.JPG
Views: 276
Size:  61.6 KB

If you did, perhaps you should check you mail settings. Their reply could have been marked and treated as "spam".

PS No judgement is passed until you've submitted something
04-17-2009, 11:59 AM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Bart Quote
So, you contacted them from the ppg home page \ Site tools \ Contact us?

Attachment 32770

If you did, perhaps you should check you mail settings. Their reply could have been marked and treated as "spam".

PS No judgement is passed until you've submitted something
Thanks, Bart. Yeah, I filled the "form" you posted two or three times - never heard anything. The SPAM blocker is a good thought; I've got a new computer now with somewhat different email software, so I'll try again.

Jer