Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-26-2009, 05:30 AM   #1
Forum Member

Location: The 808 State: Hawaii. From Nikon to PENTAX to Canon to Pentax
Photos: Gallery
Anybody shopped with these Companies??

Hey guys,

Im in the market for a remote shutter release and after goggling, ended up with these results. Now I was wondering if anyone has had experienced dealing with ProCameraGear.com or Akces Media LLC?? I know its cheap but am tempted.

Google Image Result for http://www.procameragear.com/catalog/images/mq-wc2.JPG

Universal Wireless Remote Shutter Release w/ 150 ft. range - for select Canon, Nikon, Pentax & Samsung Digital Cameras | Akces Media LLC

Thanks

04-26-2009, 06:09 AM   #2
Veteran Member

The 1st shop has only 3 reseller ratings.

Pro Camera Gear - procameragear.com - Reviews, Ratings and Prices at ResellerRatings

Never head of the 2nd one but sales are backed by Amazon.com's A-to-Z Guarantee Protection
04-26-2009, 04:52 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I've bought a few things from the Procamerager.com guy via Ebay, on an occasion or two. He carries a lot of Optech thingies I like.

(Assuming they're the same: same stuff and same logo)

Nice fellow: ended up having a little bit of email conversation with him, as I recall. He was really helpful, actually.
04-26-2009, 05:53 PM   #4

I have dealt with ProCameraGear on Ebay also without any issues. Good service and really well priced.

04-26-2009, 11:18 PM   #5
Forum Member

Location: The 808 State: Hawaii. From Nikon to PENTAX to Canon to Pentax
Original Poster
Thanks Maxwell,Ratlady, and driver. I used the goggle search engine and the search engine here on pentax but to no avail. I did alittle research on the Wireless remote shutter release by mineca and there were no reviews so I'm going to lean towards the zigview wireless remote shutter release kit since it has more reviews compared to the Mineca one.