Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-23-2009, 05:04 PM   #16
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Hi, and thanks...

I'm aware of that site. And, I found some other resources for repair of my 1000DTL. However, for some reason the new battery that I put in was dead.. so I thought the meter was finally done. But, for some reason I decided to go buy another battery today and -- guess what! -- the meter is NOT dead. I'm so thrilled. My first SLR was 500DTL and that camera's meter did go bad (probably the wiring, but who knew back in 1974?). So, a few years ago when film stuff was going cheap I bought a really nice 1000DTL; it takes wonderful photos and has the advantage of being able to use 1.5V batteries.

so... thanks for answering my question...it's amazing what can be found on the Pentax forums

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
mamiya, mamiya sekor 35mm, sekor