Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-01-2009, 10:47 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
HOT DEAL B&M Ritz Camera/Proex MN

The Eden Prairie Ritz/Proex is having it's spring clearance sale. I walked into the store and lo and behold I saw the guy at the counter selling a K100D Super Kit to a older couple. He even stated it would be perfect for them since the man had a lot of old Pentax glass that would work just as it did on his old Pentax camera.

Great stuff if I do say so myself. For those of you that are in the TC and can make the drive out they have the K100D Super for $259. Then also have the Quantaray 28-90 on sale for $70 as well. If you are looking for a backup body you can't go wrong with a K100D Super.

05-01-2009, 12:24 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
WHAT?! A camera sales rep that was knowledgeable? About Pentax?? What fantasy world do you live in?!

Okay, not very fair of me. I actually do know of one rep here in town that knows his Pentax - and Bronica and Hasselblad and... He's also in his mid-70s. Smart, smart, smart guy too.
05-01-2009, 12:33 PM   #3
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Venturi Quote
WHAT?! A camera sales rep that was knowledgeable? About Pentax?? What fantasy world do you live in?!

Okay, not very fair of me. I actually do know of one rep here in town that knows his Pentax - and Bronica and Hasselblad and... He's also in his mid-70s. Smart, smart, smart guy too.
every camera sales rep that I met in my life want a pentax
"but to bad I already have all these canonikon lenses"
I heard it so much when I was researching for my camera .

and to be honest they are right pentax do have a lot of lenses but they are all rare.
nikon lenses you can find like mushrooms after first rain