Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-08-2009, 07:40 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Who here is into dog agility?

I know there is someone here, I'll be damned if I cant remember his or her name though.

I am thinking of starting my toller on agility he is 3 and fairly well trained in terms of obedience, we work on it all the time and he responds well to commands at a distance. I am interested in trying us at agility and I dont know where to start. I am currently starting to research it online but I would like to get started right

There is a local lady who teaches it but I was thinking of getting started on my own first. Just to see if my dog enjoys it. He sure likes playing on the kiddy slide in the back yard so I am thinking he might.

05-10-2009, 09:11 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
You're probably thinking of PentaxForums.com - View Profile: palmor and his Ash...

Jim
05-11-2009, 06:21 PM   #3
Pentaxian

It was me, but I kept falling off the beam...
05-11-2009, 07:39 PM   #4
Damn Brit

I do 'doggie paddle' in the pool. Does that count?

05-12-2009, 10:40 AM   #5
BPT
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by RoxnDox Quote
You're probably thinking of PentaxForums.com - View Profile: palmor and his Ash...

Jim
Thanks

QuoteOriginally posted by Arpe Quote
It was me, but I kept falling off the beam...
have you tried running across on all fours? It usually helps me

QuoteOriginally posted by Damn Brit Quote
I do 'doggie paddle' in the pool. Does that count?
I am a champion dog paddler myself but I dont think it counts. Try doing things like weaving through polls at a run that sort of thing
05-12-2009, 05:49 PM   #6
Ira
Inactive Account

Does peanut butter have anything to do with this?
05-14-2009, 07:00 PM   #7
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by BPT Quote
I know there is someone here, I'll be damned if I cant remember his or her name though.

I am thinking of starting my toller on agility he is 3 and fairly well trained in terms of obedience, we work on it all the time and he responds well to commands at a distance. I am interested in trying us at agility and I dont know where to start. I am currently starting to research it online but I would like to get started right

There is a local lady who teaches it but I was thinking of getting started on my own first. Just to see if my dog enjoys it. He sure likes playing on the kiddy slide in the back yard so I am thinking he might.
Yup, that is us. Well my wife does the agility and I take the photos. Any questions I can help with?

John