Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-11-2009, 08:32 PM   #31
Damn Brit

Ah, Wendy B, if you're still reading the forum, I miss you... not!

06-11-2009, 08:51 PM   #32
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Damn Brit Quote
Ah, Wendy B, if you're still reading the forum, I miss you... not!
now where were we.....?

nah mate I wont do it to you.
06-12-2009, 08:41 AM   #33
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
So where's the fight taking place? I'll be there to take pictures! Or is that the wrong thing to do in this thread?

Does Mr(s) Helga approve?
06-12-2009, 08:46 AM   #34
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
All bark.

10char
hey dont you have some politics you have no clue about to discuss?

12-07-2009, 04:27 PM   #35
Veteran Member

What happened to the picture of the Pentax Forums fight club belt and Helga from the first post?

pity....
12-07-2009, 04:29 PM   #36
Veteran Member

Poor taste?
12-07-2009, 05:21 PM   #37
Veteran Member

Was there a point to someone dredging all this up today?

If it's a physical fight someone wants, well, I've seen those, and I don't think much of posturing.

To be quite honest, people who know what they're doing enough to beat me in a fair fight (If anything's a fair fight against an arthritic artsy chick like me anway) have enough clue to never need to.

Perhaps we could divert some of the physical hostility of some men who know darn well they're two to three times my size, if they'd like to vent that here.

I cannot guarantee such confrontations would satisfy their cinematic sense of drama, nor would it help to mention certain means by which I'm still alive, but.

There are some... invariably religious conservative gunbunnies, who insist that I have made everything I have said to counter their own characterizations up. It's one of my little rules to live by: The Bad Guys Always Bring Plenty Of Weapons.

(But at the same time I must be crazy for being 'crazy' enough to know anything of.... Well, what they advocate people claiming I must be making up if it happens. Except it doesn't happen when it happens.)

I suppose it seems tidy to them. 'If you weren't making up beatings and torture, you must therefore too crazy to be trusted to relate this happens, even if I advocate doing more.'

If any of you boys can tell the difference between a 'debate' and a 'fight,' at this point, hey, let's put us in the arena.

Won't *prove* anything, but you may find me less verbose than some claim.

12-07-2009, 06:42 PM   #38
Veteran Member

Yikes! It was meant to be taken lightheartedly and certainly not referring to a physical fight. It also wasn't supposed to single out any individual or side.

Sorry if it was taken that way...
12-07-2009, 06:45 PM   #39
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by smc Quote
Yikes! It was meant to be taken lightheartedly and certainly not referring to a physical fight. It also wasn't supposed to single out any individual or side.

You have to understand, SMC, when guys tallk like that to gals, well...

It ain't a point of logic. It's counting on someone having done this or that to who they're trying to beat down before.

It's a problem with boys with absolutist excuses:, they're trying to simultaneously prove that 'might makes right' and that they're both 'righteous' while doing bad things, defensible on the grounds of 'If you got hurt in the process of what they did, and 'persecuted by PC' if anyone lives to tell.

Despite what some mean-hearted F's say here, life doesn't have to be like that.

Last edited by Ratmagiclady; 12-07-2009 at 06:50 PM.
12-07-2009, 07:21 PM   #40
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by smc Quote

You have to understand smc if you say hello you are offending RML.
12-07-2009, 08:30 PM   #41
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
You have to understand smc if you say hello you are offending RML.
Or.... Not.
12-07-2009, 10:15 PM   #42
Veteran Member

I thought this thread was about me?
12-07-2009, 10:36 PM   #43
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

QuoteOriginally posted by Ratmagiclady Quote
Was there a point to someone dredging all this up today?

If it's a physical fight someone wants, well, I've seen those, and I don't think much of posturing.

To be quite honest, people who know what they're doing enough to beat me in a fair fight (If anything's a fair fight against an arthritic artsy chick like me anway) have enough clue to never need to.

Perhaps we could divert some of the physical hostility of some men who know darn well they're two to three times my size, if they'd like to vent that here.

I cannot guarantee such confrontations would satisfy their cinematic sense of drama, nor would it help to mention certain means by which I'm still alive, but.

There are some... invariably religious conservative gunbunnies, who insist that I have made everything I have said to counter their own characterizations up. It's one of my little rules to live by: The Bad Guys Always Bring Plenty Of Weapons.

(But at the same time I must be crazy for being 'crazy' enough to know anything of.... Well, what they advocate people claiming I must be making up if it happens. Except it doesn't happen when it happens.)

I suppose it seems tidy to them. 'If you weren't making up beatings and torture, you must therefore too crazy to be trusted to relate this happens, even if I advocate doing more.'

If any of you boys can tell the difference between a 'debate' and a 'fight,' at this point, hey, let's put us in the arena.

Won't *prove* anything, but you may find me less verbose than some claim.
Just like you Ratlady, I can read between the lines (and use my mighty imagination, just like you) and I see that you are challenging me to a fight. I was just minding my own business and didn't even post in this thread and here you are trying to snooker me into a fight. You most likely are twice my size and a lot more skilled at twisting and turning than I am, and yet you think this would be fair? No, I won't fall for it, but if you really want to fight I can set you up with that Tarheel guy, anything you could do to him would improve his ugly mug and if you can poke out his eyes so he can no longer shoot my Squirrels, I'll give you a very nice bonus.
Regards
12-08-2009, 07:11 AM   #44
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Gooshin Quote
I thought this thread was about me?
It's never about you any more.