Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-24-2007, 06:58 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
a possible photo adventure for people close to Vancouver BC

I'm also part of a boating forum, that is having a small get-together June 2/3.
Here's the link to it
BCBoatNet - Western Canada's Boating Forum - First Annual BC Boatnet Rendezvous

I can't make any promises, but if there are any members free and in the area that weekend I might be able to get them a trip on one of the boats.

If you might be interested please let me know, and I'll see what I can do.
I don't think that any of the boats would charge anything, but as you can imagine the fuel is expensive so I don't think that they'd complain about a donation towards that either.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
bc, boats, forum, photo adventure