Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-17-2009, 09:02 AM   #31
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Votesh Quote
It sound like you friend was fired by the company for his beliefs, and not forced out of work by the government. I've heard of similar threats being made against americans by their bosses if they didn't vote for a certain politician.

Also, I like how your story went from you had multiple friends that were forced out of work by the chavez regime, to you had one friend forced out of work by the chavez regime, to what you are saying now which is you had one friend who was forced out of work and also had a hit put out on him.

It's all very funny.
Actually, the friend above worked for the phone company that "was" private. Once the government took over, he failed to sign a card in support of Chavez and was fired.

I have a lady working for me that has been a permanent resident in Florida for 2 years and is in the process of becoming a U.S. citizen. Her son is living in her house in Venezuela. Since he is in he early 20s, the government is planning on moving one or 2 families in her house.

Is that funny enough for you?

Edit: Hey rocket scientist, go back and look at my original posts you will see that I said I have friends and know people. You just verified the obvious.

Last edited by Blue; 06-17-2009 at 09:10 AM.
06-24-2009, 09:33 AM   #32
graphicgr8s

Well with the takeover of the banks and the automotive industry not to mention health care we'll be just like Venezuala.
06-24-2009, 09:43 AM   #33
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
Well with the takeover of the banks and the automotive industry not to mention health care we'll be just like Venezuala.
The media is partially taken over and half of the other part can be commandeered at will. The phone companies will be next.
06-24-2009, 10:11 AM   #34
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Blue Quote
The media is partially taken over and half of the other part can be commandeered at will. The phone companies will be next.
I think there is only one channel left not in the Obama's pocket. And are you sure he hasn't taken over the phone company?

06-24-2009, 10:41 AM   #35
Damn Brit

With you two running the propaganda machine, Germany would have won... NOT!
06-24-2009, 10:56 AM   #36
Inactive Account

Only if they were running the US propaganda machine, DB...
06-24-2009, 11:23 AM   #37
Damn Brit

QuoteOriginally posted by lithos Quote
Ooh! now you've gone and done it, they're not going to like your upside down antipodean logic.

06-24-2009, 11:54 AM   #38
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by lithos Quote
If you were living by yourself in a house that you or someone in your family owned, how would you like it if the Aussie Gov. moved a family or 2 in with you whether you agreed or not. Actually, you could disagree but you would have to move out. This is currently some of the shit going on in Venezuela.

How would you like to be working for a private phone company and said company gets taken over by the Gov at which time you have to sign a card swearing allegiance to a politician to which you don't agree or get fired? That is the kind of shit that is going on in Venezuela.

That is facts based on what has happened to 2 of my friends. A 3rd friend left 2 years ago.
06-24-2009, 11:57 AM   #39
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Damn Brit Quote
With you two running the propaganda machine, Germany would have won... NOT!
Actually, the 3rd Reich should have gotten its arse kicked sooner but Monty was dragging his arse and Eisenhower was nurse maiding him.

According to current San Francisco historical circles, there wasn't a problem in the Pacific. The Imperial Japanese were just mis-under stood and didn't like our non-military sanctions to curtail their Imperialist expansion into China, Korea, Indochina, Australia etc.
06-30-2009, 05:29 PM   #40
graphicgr8s

Hey Blue, How long before the Obama starts the Unification Board?
06-30-2009, 06:32 PM   #41
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
Hey Blue, How long before the Obama starts the Unification Board?

With super majority in both houses and control of the WH by one party since the first time in history, it pretty much is with exception of the S.C.
06-30-2009, 06:48 PM   #42
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Blue Quote
With super majority in both houses and control of the WH by one party since the first time in history, it pretty much is with exception of the S.C.
Well the Obama has a minus 2 rating now. The Tax and Kill bill will raise the average persons taxes by about $2,000 and most people know more about MJ than they do about the Tax and Kill bill.

But soon the rest of the country will be just like Kalifornia. Bankrupt and writing IOU's. Wait...we already are.

Last edited by graphicgr8s; 06-30-2009 at 07:54 PM.