Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-09-2009, 06:44 PM   #46
Damn Brit

QuoteOriginally posted by rparmar Quote
Since you have no idea what those I was accusing actually wrote, you are talking out of ignorance. In fact I tolerated, for a long time, one person who made comments to me that were legally actionable. A person who only joins threads to troll everyone else. A person with no scrap of logic to their arguments, no facts to back up what they say, and who can do nothing, post after post, but call people morons and worse. A person who trashed my work (about which they, of course, knew nothing) and my employers.

So, Damn Brit, let me get this straight. I call such a person a "moron" just one time, without even using their name, and you think I am as bad as them?

Get some perspective.

I asked a question, I never made any accusations.

Closed Thread

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
forum