Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-15-2009, 06:28 AM   #16
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Blue Quote
I'm a member of a group that has been on there for 15 years and it can be difficult to search for a specific repair or model variation. However, people will usually remember they discussion and point it out. It is the most knowledgeable site for .027 Marx model trains on the net.
You're into model railroading also?

06-15-2009, 06:29 AM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guys, let's consider moving on to other topics.

There continues to be an unfortunate misunderstanding with his departure and I am the brunt of some of those remarks.

Thanks,
Marc
06-15-2009, 06:49 AM   #18
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
You're into model railroading also?
Marx primarily and some post War Lionel .027. There are actually 4 or 5 other guys on here that are into model railroads.
06-15-2009, 08:13 AM   #19
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Blue Quote
Marx primarily and some post War Lionel .027. There are actually 4 or 5 other guys on here that are into model railroads.
I've been "collecting" for a few years hoping someday to actually set it up someday. Not old stuff though. Can't afford it anymore. Me and my nephew use to go to the train show here in Tampa around Christmas time. I wound up with O, HO, N, and Z sets. Figure if I ever do get around to setting up I can force perspective into it.