Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-29-2009, 07:53 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
I'm kind of new to all this and mostly just lurk here, but I have learned so much and even got up the nerve to post one picture so far!
I agree, great board...great members...tons of great advice and photos to look at and learn from.

07-04-2009, 04:35 AM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Let me add a word of appreciation to Adam and the moderators who keep the forum operational. The Pentax community is in your debt.

Tom G
07-05-2009, 03:19 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I would like to say also that the moderators do a fantastic job on this forum. I tried to run a forum for local cycling events just in my county and the amount of work involved was enormus. I never tried it again. So I do appreciate that these volunteers are working so hard. Keep up the good work.
07-06-2009, 05:06 AM   #19
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by GoldenWreckedAngle Quote
I just wanted to say thanks and give a few others the opportunity to chime in. This forum is a huge asset to the Pentax community and I for one really appreciate the administrator and moderator's voluntary contribution to each of us. It's sometimes easy to forget in the midst of the rumors and drama that there are real people giving real time to make it all happen. Thank you!
Damn right! I've certainly never participated in anything like it. And it's been that way from the beginning, when Adam et al ran with my first humble suggestion. Much appreciated. And now I've been asked to write an article: it's the least I could do. m(-_-)m