Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-25-2009, 01:28 PM   #31
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
Well ABC is giving the Obama his own infomercial next week.
I'm curious, do you ever post something that is related to photography?

06-25-2009, 01:41 PM   #32
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Tom S. Quote
Well look at the #6 post here
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/post-your-photos/64342-latino-beauty.html#post645205

Page 3 here
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/general-pentax-photography/64081-old-dude...fore-time.html
And a bunch in the post processing threads. And nine photos in the gallery to your how many? None?

(Disclaimer: I am not insulting anyone. I am answering a question)
06-25-2009, 01:44 PM   #33
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Tom S. Quote
One of his chief debaters could be asked the same question.
06-25-2009, 01:57 PM   #34
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Damn Brit Quote
I did say different reasons. The guy is a big fan of the free market and also a libertarian. Those people don't aren't exactly overflowing with the milk of human kindness. Healthcare should be a basic human right IMO, no system is going to be perfect but including everyone would be a start. I do however believe that people who don't do as much as they can to protect their own health and wellbeing (diet, exercise etc.) should be penalised.
Gary I would be one of those penalized. I am 300 lbs. Kind of like "Hoss Cartwright" No matter how little I eat, diet, exercise I will be 300 give or take. Not all is as it seems with health. My cousin went for a physical to up his life insurance. Passes with flying colors. 2 weeks later going down the Henry Hudson Parkway in NYC he has a massive heart attack. Dead. 3 kids.

You CAN get taken care of.

They say 45 million people are uninsured. 9 million make over $75,000. So the real uninsured is more like 36 million. And of those how many chose not to be insured?

06-25-2009, 02:00 PM   #35
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Blue Quote
One of his chief debaters could be asked the same question.
Who is that? I still want to know how Gary gets so many posts in. Something fishy.

Last edited by graphicgr8s; 06-25-2009 at 06:04 PM.
06-25-2009, 05:29 PM   #36
Damn Brit

Gary I would be one of those penalized. I am 300 lbs. Kind of like "Hoss Cartwright" No matter how little I eat, diet, exercise I will be 300 give or take. Not all is as it seems with health. My cousin went for a physical to up his life insurance. Passes with flying colors. 2 weeks later going down the Henry Hudson Parkway in NYC he has a massive heart attack. Dead. 3 kids.

You CAN get taken care of.

They say 45 million people are uninsured. 9 million make over $75,000. So the real uninsured is more like 36 million. And of those how many chose not to be insured?
I think you misread what I said Hoss. People who don't try and do anything should be penalised, someone like yourself shouldn't be affected IMO.
06-25-2009, 05:49 PM   #37
Site Supporter

The "infomercial" as it turns out was a diversion and smoke screen to prevent the press from asking questions about the Crap and noTrade bill they are rushing through. However, The Al Bore pulled a no show because he thought he was going to get spanked like he did in '93 with the BTU bill.

06-25-2009, 05:53 PM   #38
Damn Brit

Who is that? I still want to know hoe Gary gets so many posts in. Something fishy.
So, I'm a hoe now am I, is that the nappy headed variety?

While we're on the subject, little known fact, Don Imus had is name shortened when he started out in radio. It used to be Don Imushithead.
06-25-2009, 05:55 PM   #39
Site Supporter

So, I'm a hoe now am I, is that the nappy headed variety?

While we're on the subject, little known fact, Don Imus had is name shortened when he started out in radio. It used to be Don Imushithead.
He's now worse than David Letterdork even though it was uncalled for. He got fired, Letterdork didn't.
06-25-2009, 05:59 PM   #40
Damn Brit

QuoteOriginally posted by Blue Quote
He's now worse than David Letterdork even though it was uncalled for. He got fired, Letterdork didn't.
Come off it, Letterman is a comedian, Imus is an idiot. You just said that for the sake of argument.
I don't know if you're married or not, but if you are, I bet you argued during your vows.
06-25-2009, 06:07 PM   #41
graphicgr8s

Come off it, Letterman is a comedian, Imus is an idiot. You just said that for the sake of argument.
I don't know if you're married or not, but if you are, I bet you argued during your vows.
Letterman's a comedian? When does he get funny? Haven't seen it occur yet. Imus is a fool.

I'm reporting your post. It's insulting to another member.
06-25-2009, 06:08 PM   #42
Site Supporter

They are both idiots. Letterdork is the Village Idiot that has become a political tool. I guess it is obvious why Carson picked Leno over him.

Edit: Actually, my wife corrected my on Letterdork, she said he is a a g.d. idiot.
06-25-2009, 06:09 PM   #43
Damn Brit

Letterman's a comedian? When does he get funny? Haven't seen it occur yet. Imus is a fool.

I'm reporting your post. It's insulting to another member.
Well, he's funny from the point of view that his audience have been trained to laugh when they hear a drum roll.
06-25-2009, 06:11 PM   #44
graphicgr8s

Well, he's funny from the point of view that his audience have been trained to laugh when they hear a drum roll.
Or see the applause sign go on.
06-25-2009, 06:14 PM   #45
Veteran Member

Funny how a good part of our laws are based on the bible
I invoke Poe's law again! A True Christian(tm) would always remember to capitalize the word "bible."

In any case, it's funny how you get stoned in the U.S. for not keeping the sabbath...or rather, figuratively speaking, how at 4:20, you get stoned ON the sabbath.