Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-03-2009, 06:38 AM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
True but this cost 2 kids their lives. There is a basis for sterilization.
At least if they inherited the stupid genes from their parents they won't be passing it back into the general population in a few years.

07-03-2009, 01:51 PM   #17
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Ash Quote
Right, but how does one forsee who is going to become a murderer to intervene in this way?
Well when the are 16 and have 20 arrests for abuse that might be an indication. And in such a situation it would be good to err on the side of castration
07-03-2009, 01:54 PM   #18
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by flyer Quote
That's your belief. Some other people on this forum, beside you, do seem to use their brain.
Yves, notice I said it was the only sure way. I fully realize that there are others that are intelligent on this forum, but I can only be sure of me at any given time.

(Disclaimer: This is playful banter and in no way a derogatory remark on any particular person or persons. Management is not responsible!)
07-03-2009, 01:57 PM   #19
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Wheatfield Quote
At least if they inherited the stupid genes from their parents they won't be passing it back into the general population in a few years.
But they also could have been the next Einstein, or Fermi. But then again they could have been the next Stalin or Hitler or Obama. We will never know.

07-03-2009, 02:49 PM   #20
Ash
Community Manager
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Interesting you insinuate Obama being in the same league as Hitler or Stalin.
An unfortunate mindset...
07-03-2009, 05:00 PM   #21
graphicgr8s

Interesting you insinuate Obama being in the same league as Hitler or Stalin.
An unfortunate mindset...
I could put him with Hugo Chavez, Fidel Castro, or any other marxist/dictator you want. It would still be a factual statement. Actually upon reconsideration it wouldn't. Hitler and Stalin were brilliant individuals, as is the Obama. They wanted change, as the Obama had promised. Hitler wrote a book, as did the Obama So I would be wrong to put him in the same league as chavez and castro

Last edited by graphicgr8s; 07-03-2009 at 05:07 PM.
07-03-2009, 06:08 PM   #22
Pentaxian

Either there's 'something in the water' (like, oh, I dunno, mercury) or... Irrationality is in among certain sets.
07-03-2009, 06:44 PM   #23
Ash
Community Manager
Loyal Site Supporter

I could put him with Hugo Chavez, Fidel Castro, or any other marxist/dictator you want. It would still be a factual statement. Actually upon reconsideration it wouldn't. Hitler and Stalin were brilliant individuals, as is the Obama. They wanted change, as the Obama had promised. Hitler wrote a book, as did the Obama So I would be wrong to put him in the same league as chavez and castro
So sad you should feel this way.
Whatever facts you base this claim on, they'd be your own biased ones.

07-03-2009, 06:48 PM   #24
Ash
Community Manager
Loyal Site Supporter

Well when the are 16 and have 20 arrests for abuse that might be an indication. And in such a situation it would be good to err on the side of castration
Selective genetics is worrying - so long as you have imperfect human beings (which is all of us), then there's no way a perfect world inhabited by totally good people can be created.
07-03-2009, 08:52 PM   #25
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Ratmagiclady Quote
Either there's 'something in the water' (like, oh, I dunno, mercury) or... Irrationality is in among certain sets.
Yeah it sure is among certain *sets*. Like the bleeding *hearts*. But it could be *something* in the water.
07-03-2009, 09:01 PM   #26
graphicgr8s

Selective genetics is worrying - so long as you have imperfect human beings (which is all of us), then there's no way a perfect world inhabited by totally good people can be created.
Now this is so true. Selective Genetics is VERY worrying. But they are doing it. They have already cloned a human. Of course they just let the embryo live about 3 days. But it has been done.
I started this thread first because of my sadness of the loss of 2 babies. That is sad. Then the absurdity that the 17 year old girl would consider suing the DCF, the Sheriff and the apartment complex where she lives just outraged me. Well that and the basic stupidity of them.

Just to be perfectly clear here I don't believe in sterilizing anyone unless it's by their own choice.
07-04-2009, 10:45 AM   #27
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Well the Fox audience is generally of a higher intelligence level than the Communist News Network audience. I seriously doubt these brain surgeons watched Fox.
Is this another one of your "let's throw this bs out and see what happens" statement, or do you have facts to back it up. BTW, I'm not from either audience -- just curious.
07-04-2009, 10:59 AM   #28
Pentaxian

Yeah it sure is among certain *sets*. Like the bleeding *hearts*. But it could be *something* in the water.
Well, that's interesting, cause I thought it was a 'bleeding heart' of some figure in particular that was supposed to justify all kinds of conservative policies, whether they make sense or not.
07-04-2009, 11:02 AM   #29
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by cardinal43 Quote
Is this another one of your "let's throw this bs out and see what happens" statement, or do you have facts to back it up. BTW, I'm not from either audience -- just curious.
I'd say, if he's going to call *CNN* Communist, let's be commies. Let's go ahead and have some health care. These guys'll call *CNN* 'Communist.' Nothing's gonna make them happy.

Ted Turner. That shameless Bolshevik. how can we stand his communal activities? May as well subscribe to the Worker's Vanguard, if you aren't watching only Fox.
07-04-2009, 11:15 AM   #30
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Ratmagiclady Quote
I'd say, if he's going to call *CNN* Communist, let's be commies. Let's go ahead and have some health care. These guys'll call *CNN* 'Communist.' Nothing's gonna make them happy.

Ted Turner. That shameless Bolshevik. how can we stand his communal activities? May as well subscribe to the Worker's Vanguard, if you aren't watching only Fox.
Drink the Kool-Aid. *How* did you get so *brainwashed*?