Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Gov. Strikes Again

Be Carefull what sites you visit. Watch this
YouTube - Glenn Beck: Cars.gov allows government to takeover your computer

08-03-2009, 03:23 PM   #2
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Fl_Gulfer Quote
LOL, I heard about that, but had not seen the video. Scaaaary....

Seriously, how completely wacky can Glenn Beck really get? Anyway, that canard has already been debunked, as Snopes.com shows.

Onward to the next conspiracy theory, comrades!
08-03-2009, 03:28 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
I guess Snoops know everything.
08-03-2009, 03:32 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Naw, I don't think that's it. It just means Glenn Beck doesn't know squat.

Regards,
Mike

08-03-2009, 03:34 PM   #5
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by X Man Quote
Naw, I don't think that's it. It just means Glenn Beck doesn't know squat.

Regards,
Mike
Too true.
08-03-2009, 03:37 PM   #6
Damn Brit

Does Glenn Beck speak German? He talks like a fanatical Nazi and he has the haircut.
08-03-2009, 03:44 PM   #7
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Actually, Snopes contradicted themselves. They do take over the private business computers with access to the files. Then again, the already have Government Motors, and Crappler. Lets not forget Government Electric and AIG (*******s In Government).

On step at a time. D.B. is going to love dealing with the Naturalization bureaucrats. The eff up pretty good when they do.

08-03-2009, 03:46 PM   #8
Veteran Member

Well, Snopes does a pretty good job checking on and when necessary debunking this kind of stuff. But it's easy to prove them wrong by getting on the cars.gov site from a private computer and trying to log on that page, and presto, you debunk the debunkers!

If you are afraid of doing it from home, do it from your local library. Just make sure you wear a disguise and wipe your fingerprints off the keyboard when you're done, you never know.
08-03-2009, 03:52 PM   #9
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by slomojoe Quote
Well, Snopes does a pretty good job checking on and when necessary debunking this kind of stuff. But it's easy to prove them wrong by getting on the cars.gov site from a private computer and trying to log on that page, and presto, you debunk the debunkers!

If you are afraid of doing it from home, do it from your local library. Just make sure you wear a disguise and wipe your fingerprints off the keyboard when you're done, you never know.
I didn't realize you owned a Dealership.

Edit: They have tweaked the site since Friday. There are several PDF files that have been moved.
08-03-2009, 03:55 PM   #10
Damn Brit

QuoteOriginally posted by Blue Quote
On step at a time. D.B. is going to love dealing with the Naturalization bureaucrats. The eff up pretty good when they do.

I'm not sure I want to become American, enough people hate me as it is, I don't want the rest of the world hating me.
08-03-2009, 03:56 PM   #11
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Damn Brit Quote
I'm not sure I want to become American, enough people hate me as it is, I don't want the rest of the world hating me.
You could always move to Ireland. Change your name to McGary.
08-03-2009, 03:58 PM   #12
Damn Brit

Besides, I value my intelligence too much, naturalisation involves a generous shot of 'dumb' now doesn't it?
08-03-2009, 04:00 PM   #13
Site Supporter

Besides, I value my intelligence too much, naturalisation involves a generous shot of 'dumb' now doesn't it?
Actually, often times adults that go through the naturalization process end up knowing more about early American history and civics than they average goober on the street.
08-03-2009, 04:04 PM   #14
Damn Brit

QuoteOriginally posted by Blue Quote
Actually, often times adults that go through the naturalization process end up knowing more about early American history and civics than they average goober on the street.
Ain't that the truth? I wonder how many change their mind once they find that stuff out.
08-03-2009, 04:10 PM   #15
graphicgr8s

Ain't that the truth? I wonder how many change their mind once they find that stuff out.
So are you changing your mind?

Funny how everyone likes sassing the US but you never hear about people escaping to Cuba, or Russia, or England no do you? Everyone wants to come here.

I trust snopes on anything but politics. They like too much kool-aid. They are obamaite nazis.

As for intelligence Gary, it's the dumbing down of America and started with Slik Willy.