Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-06-2009, 10:34 AM   #31
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
i couldn't even say how much without looking. Wife got the NY Zoo annual pass (thankfully before i got laid off...) It covers the aquarium, the bronx zoo and a few of the other boro zoos (tho, not the staten island zoo which is our "local" zoo).

been a couple times this summer. one trip with my wife, me, mother in law, the triplets and the nephew and it paid for itself. they throw in a few free parking passes, all the add-on stuff inside the zoo, etc.

i do love the dc zoo. wife and i went a couple times when we were not yet married, before we invested in digitial cameras (went for the panda exhibit when it opened, developed her aps film at cvs, they screwed it up and ruined the film so we had to go back!). that may have been my last film based big trip, as it became my selling point on digital photography...

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
cost, minutes, zoo