Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-05-2009, 06:31 PM   #16
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by dnaseigel Quote
When my brother and I fought my dad would tell us that the only thing he wanted to hear comin' out of our mouths was nothin'. He always said it like it made total sense, but I think that's because he is from Minnesota.

Actually when my back hurts too much to shoot I just rip off some Gary's photos and then tell my wife I shot the photos. She never wonders how I got the photos of the bay when we live in Illinois.

David
So you shoot as bad as Gary?

08-05-2009, 07:10 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
You all had it pretty easy. When us kids argued with one another or bothered each other. My dad would make us sit on the couch and hug each other for 15 minutes. Those were very bad years.....

Jim
08-05-2009, 07:41 PM   #18
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Bokehboy Quote
Well, they are posted here in the critique forum. Here is the link and please, if they blind you just remember you asked for them.

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/photo-critique/69069-covered-bridges-perr...ty-pa-u-s.html

Seriously though, I need help with them.
I commented! I'm not professional enough to critique yet, I just like to look at the pics. I'm a very easy person to amuse... lol
08-06-2009, 06:02 AM   #19
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by jbrowning Quote
You all had it pretty easy. When us kids argued with one another or bothered each other. My dad would make us sit on the couch and hug each other for 15 minutes. Those were very bad years.....

Jim
That could explain a lot.

08-06-2009, 09:58 AM   #20
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Wildnsyko Quote
I commented! I'm not professional enough to critique yet, I just like to look at the pics. I'm a very easy person to amuse... lol
You have an idea of what you like, and don't like. Which gives you something to critique about.

The main thing to remember is, unless you have something good to say don't say anything bad.

I've been told that good critique usually involves 3 or so positive comments for every negative.
Which shouldn't be too hard, unless the work is just plain UGLY.
Then I guess that you might want to just pass on by.