Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-07-2009, 02:15 AM   #1
Banned

Need a website, graphics, and animation creator!!!

I am Murphy, I am an artist. I want to establish a website of my own thorough which I can advertise my thoughts, views and some of my pictures to peoples. I am looking for a good company which can help me and develop a website. I have spent lot of time on internet but I am hopeless. So, please help to get any information as soon as possible.

08-07-2009, 06:01 AM   #2

Have you had a look at Blogspot? (www.blogspot.com) You can setup a free template based web site which should be pretty easy to maintain.
08-07-2009, 06:53 AM   #3
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by HairyDrumroll Quote
Have you had a look at Blogspot? (www.blogspot.com) You can setup a free template based web site which should be pretty easy to maintain.
and be like everyone else on the interwebs?
08-07-2009, 03:05 PM   #4

Harsh, but fair. Blogspot can be customised though, and it can be a very quick, easy, and cheap way to get published. Besides, it was just a suggestion!

08-07-2009, 03:11 PM   #5
Inactive Account

Take A look at Square Space. It makes it very easy to set up multiple blogs, html pages and more. There are no programs to download or programming to learn. Very neat service and the customer service when you do a question is exceptional!
I have my site (www.idahomemories.com) hosted there.

www.squarespace.com

Last edited by idahomemories; 08-07-2009 at 03:18 PM.