Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-11-2009, 07:04 AM   #1
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Brain Disease?

I am not sure this is the right place to post this, but I guess someone can move it if necessary.
I have been getting a lot of E-mails regarding RH, various other Forum members and all sorts of allegations and accusations regarding this or that poster.

Let me state here to anyone mailing me, I know nothing of this feud, can't for the life of me understand why anyone would let RH get into his/her brain, and am in no way supportive of a guy that measurebated until he not only went blind in his eyes, but in his brain as well.
I am not over here a lot, (should be here more, it is a great site!) and try to keep out of trouble, although keeping out of trouble is not my true nature.

Save your time, and although I don't mind the E-mails, no one has to convince me that RH is way out in left field without a glove.

Now for a more serious reason to be concerned about Pentax bashing.......done by Pentax itself. I find it impossible to find a K7 in any local outlets that I may hold in my hands and examine for my own satisfaction. I don't know what Pentax is thinking, or not thinking, but people want to see and hold a purchase before laying down their hard earned cash. Most major purchases, even the ones made online, are preceded by the buyer actually viewing or handling the real item first. Ever bought a new model auto without a test drive? TV? Coffee maker?
If someone wants to worry about RH, that is fine with me, but IMHO opinion, Pentax is beating RH at his own game.
Regards
Rupert

08-11-2009, 05:19 PM   #2
Damn Brit

Rupert, we can't do anything about emails but if you get any PM's that warrant it, feel free to report them so we can look into it.
08-11-2009, 06:10 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
No problem....

These were not harassing or threatening in any way, and I am not complaining, just stating my feelings on a feud that I was not involved with. If I had been, it should be obvious that I would not support RH, a person that seeks to disrupt and distract from anything good and bring personal attention to himself at the expense of others.
Thanks for your concern
Rupert
08-11-2009, 06:14 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jim, sent you a PM.

08-12-2009, 12:13 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
I got it....

Marc, I got the mail but haven't figured out how to reply using the reply form here? Anyhow, no problem with me, you already know my feelings regarding RH.
Regards
Rupert
08-12-2009, 12:17 PM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hi Jim,

All you have to do is click on the link "Private Messages" just below your name in the upper right hand part of the web page or click on Quick Links just below that - Private Messages are in the list.

Then click on the link for the message in question and within the frame in the bottom right are the Forward and Reply buttons. Voila! That's it to respond to or forward a message.

Regards,
Marc