Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-23-2009, 10:54 AM   #31
Dom

Count your sled lucky htat your sight isn't so bad you can't have laser sugary. My only option is 'inter ocular implants' to put it in English implanted contact lenses.

08-23-2009, 12:41 PM   #32
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by ve2vfd Quote
Again here beware, before the operation they'll make you sign an iron clad release. No matter what happens during and after the operation, you'd never be able to sue. They are not even remotely concerned with malpractice.

Just a heads up...

Pat
thanks Pat. that is probably the reason why that evil doctor of yours was so less concerned about the issue. I hope everything goes well and not be a part of that small percentage of botched up operation. my eyes are already messed up and weren't fixed when I was wearing corrective glasses. I hope that this time, a surgery would fix that problem that I have for a longtime.