Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-19-2009, 06:48 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Pano with iPhone App

Just thought I would share this new app I found. I have used the autostitch software before on a PC and thought it was pretty good. Well, I was looking for something simular for the MAC and found that autotstitch does not have a MAC version but they do have a iPhone app AutoStitch iPhone

For $1.99 the app does a pretty good job on useing the iPhones camera or loading in your shots to the iPhone library from your Pentax and stitching.

Here is one from the Iphone (1st Generation phone) 5 shots stitched

I was pretty impressed.

So thought I would share it with you guys here. I am amazed at the many paid and or for a few bucks iPhone apps there are for photography. Anyone else have any they would recommend?

I also use Photogene | Fresh Apps - iPhone Apps for some quick editing.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
app, apps, autostitch, iphone, mac, shots