Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-07-2009, 05:46 AM   #16
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Thanks for letting me use the delete button. I'm doing some thread cleaning. Back to discussing Gilligan, and graphicgr8s's beautiful boy which I know will grow up a liberal and I hope I live long enough to see the day.....

Bets anyone? that he'll join the peace corps, go plant trees in some clearcut rainforest and run a soup kitchen for the less fortunate.

Last edited by Peter Zack; 09-07-2009 at 05:12 PM.
09-07-2009, 05:56 AM   #17
Banned

QuoteOriginally posted by Peter Zack Quote
Thanks for letting me use the delete button. I'm doing some thread cleaning. Back to discussing Gilligan, and graphicgr8s's beautiful boy whi I know will grow up a liberal and I hope I live long enough to see the day.....

Bets anyone? that he'll join the peace corps, go plant trees in some clearcut rainforst and run a soup kitchen for the less fortunate.
but Gilligans Island was just not that great of a show.... I am afraid of talking about graphicgr8s's boy possibly growing up liberal. id hate to give the guy a heart attack before he had a chance to see it for himself. you do have a beautiful son though. and a lovely photo to show us all.
09-07-2009, 06:03 AM   #18
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by séamuis Quote
I was never a fan of Gilligans Island. M*A*S*H.. now THAT was a show.
We still watch M*A*S*H reruns all the time.
09-07-2009, 06:06 AM   #19
Banned

QuoteOriginally posted by Wildnsyko Quote
We still watch M*A*S*H reruns all the time.
never get old do they? I really think that is without a doubt the greatest television series ever broadcast.

09-07-2009, 01:04 PM   #20
graphicgr8s

Thanks for letting me use the delete button. I'm doing some thread cleaning. Back to discussing Gilligan, and graphicgr8s's beautiful boy which I know will grow up a liberal and I hope I live long enough to see the day.....

Bets anyone? that he'll join the peace corps, go plant trees in some clearcut rainforest and run a soup kitchen for the less fortunate.

I guess him as a liberal would be ok. So long as he figures out how to turn a profit!

Oh yeah, I corrected yer spelin

Last edited by graphicgr8s; 09-07-2009 at 01:15 PM.
09-07-2009, 05:14 PM   #21
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

I spell like Gilligan too. MASH was my favourite of that era. But then I'm a Liberal and would like that sort of stuff.

Last edited by Peter Zack; 09-07-2009 at 05:35 PM.
09-07-2009, 05:22 PM   #22
graphicgr8s

I spell like Gilligan too. MASH was my favourite of that era. But then I'm a Liberal and would like that sort of stuff.
MASH was/is still good. But I think you really liked Archie Bunker.

09-07-2009, 06:03 PM   #23
Veteran Member

You all forgot the most important question of all !!!.....Ginger, or Mary Ann??????? For me, I'll take MaryAnn...
09-07-2009, 06:05 PM   #24
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Stratman Quote
You all forgot the most important question of all !!!.....Ginger, or Mary Ann??????? For me, I'll take MaryAnn...
We didn't forget. Both.
09-07-2009, 07:14 PM   #25
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Stratman Quote
I was always partial to MaryAnn. Although Ginger (Tina Louise) wasn't bad.
09-07-2009, 07:15 PM   #26
Site Supporter

macgyver never had anything on The Professor. Mac-giver had to have chewing gum to make C4. The Professor would make his on chewing gum from xanthan from local plants and then make C4.
09-07-2009, 07:22 PM   #27
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
I have probably watched every episode of Gilligan's Island (as well as M*A*S*H) and loved them all.

I even remember 'The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis", the show that premiered the ever popular Bob Denver.

I thought 'The Professor" was a real egghead and missed out on so many opportunities to score with Mary Ann.
She was the real hotty as Ginger was sexy, but lacked that down-home, girl-next-door familiarity of Mary Ann.
09-07-2009, 07:30 PM   #28
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by J.Scott Quote
I have probably watched every episode of Gilligan's Island (as well as M*A*S*H) and loved them all.

I even remember 'The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis", the show that premiered the ever popular Bob Denver.

I thought 'The Professor" was a real egghead and missed out on so many opportunities to score with Mary Ann.
She was the real hotty as Ginger was sexy, but lacked that down-home, girl-next-door familiarity of Mary Ann.
I don't know, that Island was too small to have MaryAnn AND Ginger PO'ed at him! Although he would have died a happy man! Dobie was before my time but I saw the reruns. That was probaly Bob Denver's best role. Allen Hale was on quite a few things over the years, before and after. In fact Hale had a significant career before G.I. following sort of in is father's shoes.