Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-05-2009, 10:28 PM   #31
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by flippedgazelle Quote
The first alpha implementations I had heard about were under W., and also in Cali with Ah-nuld.

Of course, auto insurance companies have actually implemented vehicle tracking as a "discount program". And here in the NJ/NYC area, folks have received speeding tickets because their EZPass ID's provided the evidence of moving between tolls in a timeframe indicating super-legal speeds.

As for your other comment, I'm intending to stay on topic. Strawman = Darryl Strawberry.
Heck they've done it on the NJT since the beginning. Your tickets are time stamped.

09-05-2009, 10:32 PM   #32
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
Heck they've done it on the NJT since the beginning. Your tickets are time stamped.
What I meant is, police have actually accessed EZ Pass records from the main terminal. You can destroy the NJT tickets with the time stamps, but data lives on...
09-05-2009, 10:34 PM   #33
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
*gasp!* Someone's reading all those, all the time.... looking for dirt on you!! Those tired toll collectors? Commies! *gasp again!*

Cause you are Dangerous And Important (tm) Fie on the bad guys! Reading your toll tickets!
09-05-2009, 10:38 PM   #34
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by flippedgazelle Quote
What I meant is, police have actually accessed EZ Pass records from the main terminal. You can destroy the NJT tickets with the time stamps, but data lives on...
I wonder how Mass. plans on keeping up with people that don't take the flu vaccine should the Bill pass the house (already passed their senate). Papers or scan? Considering how the last pandemic flu vaccine went . . .

Last edited by Blue; 09-05-2009 at 11:11 PM. Reason: spelling
09-05-2009, 10:44 PM   #35
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Blue Quote
I wonder how Mass. plans on keeping up with people that done take the flu vaccine should the Bill pass the house (already passed their senate). Papers or scan? Considering how the last pandemic flu vaccine went . . .

Well, Gods know everyone should have free choice to carry guns, as long as they're Smit&Wesson *tm) guns.... But... tracking a pandemic? Why,, it's interfering with Gawd! (tm)
09-05-2009, 11:39 PM   #36
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
The Obama has 37 czars. Some of which are thieves and tax cheats. Some of which have professed to be communist. Some of which have professed to be racists. It's not opinion it is fact.
you couldn't make this sh$^ up better on Saturday night live.... Those dame tax cheats!...why I outtta

Oops sorry..I forgot the tax ..ah....racists...a fact...a cheat guys

Get smart!!....
09-06-2009, 05:08 AM   #37
Banned

Already been done.

And séamuis, they could inject it with any shot you get. You'd never even know. Truth is, they already have a means to track us. Our cell phones.

The gas tax. Just like the lottery and the seminole deal both were suppose to enhance education. And we all know what happened with that.
I haven't gotten a shot in a while, and you would have to have a needle large enough in diameter for such a device. since I question everything a doctor does, it would at least be much less likely that I would fall victim to that.

I do not now, nor do I plan on any time in the future owning a mobile phone.

09-06-2009, 10:05 AM   #38
Site Supporter

Apparently Van Jones (Green Jobs Czar) has resigned. His mouth trouble and extremist past caught up with him.
09-07-2009, 09:00 AM   #39
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
To trick the herd into doing things they normally wouldn't accept you need a man for the masses with huge almost hypnotic magnetism and oratory powers who basically arose from nowhere e.g Hitler was one - hmmmmmmm Obama Hussein Barack????? America/World be aware very aware

Dylan
09-07-2009, 09:05 AM   #40
Banned

QuoteOriginally posted by dylansalt Quote
To trick the herd into doing things they normally wouldn't accept you need a man for the masses with huge almost hypnotic magnetism and oratory powers who basically arose from nowhere e.g Hitler was one - hmmmmmmm Obama Hussein Barack????? America/World be aware very aware

Dylan

yet the world rejoiced when we voted him into office.
09-07-2009, 10:26 AM   #41
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by dylansalt Quote

Dylan
Yeah, like having a dude in office who couldn't verbally get out of his own way was great for America and the world.

Obama doesn't have 'hypnotic magnetism,' he's smart and well-spoken and *statesmanly.* If that gave him 'star power' after the national embarrassment that was in office for eight years, and the portrayal of the previous President as nothing but a lech, ...and the portrayal of the previous Democratic candidates and being *laughably boring,* .....

Well, why be surprised that half the country got genuinely *psyched?* There's a certain element who worship Palin for 'MILFiness' and don't question when she agitates in *really* scary ways* ...and figure Obama could only be popular because something nefarious, if not near-supernatural is going on.

I think it's the people who think he's a hippie Kenyan Communist Nazi Muslim Rev Wright following Manchurian candidate of some kind who are *really* trying to ride the tiger of fascistic anger and xenophobia. Or, not to put too fine a point on it, very thinly-veiled racism.

Should be obvious, there.

I think a lot of the anger and complete paranoiac madness of the Right comes from the fact that for many, the alternative to admitting that what they were clamoring for all this time as the 'will of God' ....didn't work.... Is this raving lunacy. They don't like to be wrong.

There must be some conspiracy.

Last edited by Ratmagiclady; 09-07-2009 at 10:33 AM.
09-07-2009, 12:55 PM   #42
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by séamuis Quote
yet the world rejoiced when we voted him into office.
He's a citizen of the world after all. Well at least that's what he said.
09-07-2009, 01:07 PM   #43
Veteran Member

He's a citizen of the world after all. Well at least that's what he said.
Seems the world thought so, anyway, as opposed to 'Mr. For-us-Or-Against Us, By God!' (A smirking doofus talking down to you while demanding people commit troops without a plan somehow... Didn't go over big. Bush took world-record sympathy for America after 9/11 and managed to convert it into near-universal animosity.) Now you say Obama has has some kind of unaccountably-mesmeric effect on the *world?*

Or are they just glad we have a President that *talks sense* at this point?

(I mean, you do realize, right, that what may be portrayed as 'one side of 'fair and balanced' ' where you get your news just looked fist-gnawing *psychotic* to most of the rest of the world for like eight years? I was on the Internet during this time. People talked. )

Bush being in charge and what he did had people *losing* their faith in their hopes for democracy, if itd result in something like that. Obama getting elected meant a whole lot to *them,* too.

Last edited by Ratmagiclady; 09-07-2009 at 01:18 PM.