Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-20-2009, 11:16 AM   #301
Veteran Member

Das Boot is an excellent one to watch.

10-20-2009, 11:22 AM   #302
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Ok since this threard has gotten completely off the original subject , fallen into a state of "tomfoolery"and has basically fizzled out at just under 300 replies Id like to stir the pot 1 more time.
I propose that Hillary Clinton should be nominated for a Nobel Humanitarian Award next year for having the good taste to have never been photographed in a black leather mini , boostier , stockings with lines up the back and sthillettoe pumps.
By not being seen this way she has done the world a great service!

Last edited by seacapt; 10-20-2009 at 11:41 AM.
10-20-2009, 11:30 AM   #303
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by seacapt Quote
Ok since this threard has gotten completely off the original subject , fallen into a state of "tomfoolery"and has basically fizzled out at just under 300 replies Id like to stir the pot 1 more time.
I propose that Hillary Clinton should be nominated for a Nobel next year for having the good taste to have never been photographed in a black leather mini , boostier , stockings with lines up the back and sthillettoe pumps.
Shared with Ann Coulter?
10-20-2009, 11:41 AM   #304
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

I propose that Hillary Clinton should be nominated for a Nobel next year for having the good taste to have never been photographed in a black leather mini , boostier , stockings with lines up the back and sthillettoe pumps.
Thanks for the mental imagery. Now I have to go poke out my mind's eye.

10-20-2009, 12:56 PM   #305
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by shooz Quote
Shared with Ann Coulter?
Nope. Except for that Adam's apple she's not too bad looking.
10-20-2009, 01:29 PM   #306
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
Horseface, IMO.

And of course the personality ruins it.
10-20-2009, 03:15 PM   #307
Veteran Member

I propose that Hillary Clinton should be nominated for a Nobel Humanitarian Award next year for having the good taste to have never been photographed in a black leather mini , boostier , stockings with lines up the back and sthillettoe pumps.
Yeah, but that never stopped Rush from obsessing on her in a prescription stupor, for being the 'W of Babylon' when she was just being First Lady of the United States.

Ah, the defenders of our 'values.'

Good thing they brought that idea up forya.

I mean, did you notice Rush's 'Operation Chaos?' To have Republicans register Democrat to vote for Hillary in the primaries and act like this was somehow not blatantly subverting democracy? That's cause the dittoheads have had a hate-on for her since the early Nineties. Including that little dominatrix meme.

Last edited by Ratmagiclady; 10-20-2009 at 03:21 PM.
10-20-2009, 03:53 PM   #308
Veteran Member

QuoteQuote:
Ah. What tomfoolery and banter I must be missing.

Insult? Hey, Graphics. That movie, Das Boot, that the poster named himself after. Wouldn't want to *insult* anyone, but...

*stagewhisper.*

It's about a German submarine.

Shhh.
RML,
I know of the movie, but there are actually two famous movie "Das Boot's". I was actually thinking about something less sophisticated. I took the name from the boot of beer in "Beerfest" - Here's a picture:

10-20-2009, 04:03 PM   #309
Veteran Member

Ah. And it's 'insulting' not to think of that beer glass?

I mean, listen, Rat's not exactly a complimentary term in a lot of places I know, but it's what I put up.

For people so scared of tyrranical 'PC' it does seem they're *awfully* sensitive when it suits them. It's not like the Germans in the movie people actually can be expected to have *heard* of were the *bad* guys, per se, right?

Is all I'm saying. I'm sure you understand. Anyone else that looks like the Klan in question?
10-20-2009, 04:22 PM   #310
Veteran Member

Errr.... What??? I'm sure most people think of the movie "Das Boot", I was just letting you know that was not where it originated. I'm not really worried what people think though, but then again I guess I'm just "over compensating"... isn't that how the phrase goes?
10-20-2009, 04:22 PM   #311
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Das Boot Quote
RML,
I know of the movie, but there are actually two famous movie "Das Boot's". I was actually thinking about something less sophisticated. I took the name from the boot of beer in "Beerfest"
Oh lawd.

10-20-2009, 04:28 PM   #312
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by deadwolfbones Quote
Oh lawd.

Yeah, I was hoping it would get a Golden Globe nomination for its dramatic content and great acting. That, of course, didn't happen.
10-20-2009, 05:36 PM   #313
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Das Boot Quote
Errr.... What??? I'm sure most people think of the movie "Das Boot", I was just letting you know that was not where it originated. I'm not really worried what people think though, but then again I guess I'm just "over compensating"... isn't that how the phrase goes?
Well, I dunno, since you're actually here. Were you 'insulted?' Seems neither you nor I took it that way, yes?
10-20-2009, 09:22 PM   #314
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Ratmagiclady Quote
Yeah, but that never stopped Rush from obsessing on her in a prescription stupor, for being the 'W of Babylon' when she was just being First Lady of the United States.

Ah, the defenders of our 'values.'

Good thing they brought that idea up forya.

I mean, did you notice Rush's 'Operation Chaos?' To have Republicans register Democrat to vote for Hillary in the primaries and act like this was somehow not blatantly subverting democracy? That's cause the dittoheads have had a hate-on for her since the early Nineties. Including that little dominatrix meme.
Sorry , Didn't know Rush had allready done a Hillary in leather thing. I haven't watched or listened to him in years.
10-21-2009, 03:37 AM   #315
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
Now I know you're nuts!
Closed Thread