Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-30-2009, 11:29 AM   #91
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Better yet, cut them back so they can't pay their dues and have to leave. I know, it's impossible.

10-30-2009, 11:38 AM   #92
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Dues are actually very cheap ($10/week), and automatically deducted. And again, I don't wish her any ill will, nor do I want her to leave. This is more of a personal issue (that I haven't and will not vocalize at work; it's not the place for it) more than anything, and there's no way I will let that carry over into the workplace. Besides, she's rather high on the seniority list so as soon as she says she wants the hours back, they're hers to take. And this is already done and over with at this point, though a few others have tried it (not under me); no idea how that was handled nor the results.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
cost, job, jobs